|19|

Morning

King POV

I stirred in my sleep, feeling hair tickling my left cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked multiple times as the sun shined in my eyes.

"Damn." I mumbled. I looked down to see Latto and I spooning. Me pressed up behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist.

I carefully sat up in the bed and slowly pulled my arms away from her. Once I accomplished that without waking her up, I put my hands over my face, rubbing my eyes to get myself to wake up.

"What time is it?" I whispered to myself.

I felt around the bed for my phone and when I felt it, I pressed the home button to check the time.

8:03am

I'm sure Latto has to be up at this time in the morning. Pulling her hair further back from her face and pulling it off of her neck, I took in her features, from her eyes, the shape of her eyebrows down to her nose and her plump lips.

I leaned over and lightly peppered her cheek with kisses to get her to wake up. I felt her stir and sat back, watching her.

"Latto, I'm pretty sure it's time for you to get up."

"Mmmmm." She stretched out her arms, almost hitting me in my face, causing me to laugh as I dodged her. "What time is it?" She yawned loudly before curling up into a ball underneath the sheets.

"Eight."

"Shit! I gotta be at the studio by nine! You gotta go!" She sat up in a hurry and jumped out of the bed.

I followed her and grabbed my hoodie along with my fitted cap.

"I ain't mean it like that King, but I gotta shower, shit I won't even have time to do a full face of makeup." She grumbled.

I chuckled. "It's all good. I understand, that's why I woke you up." I spoke, slipping on my AF1's. "I had fun too."

I genuinely enjoyed Latto's company and just talking with her and learning about her. I'm actually surprised I was able to be a gentleman and lay behind her all night without trying anything. She definitely has me surprising myself.

Finishing putting on my sneakers, there was a knock at the door.

"Oh shit!" Latto started to panic. "You have to hide, you're not supposed to be here. Go hide in the bathroom." She rushed out, lowly.

"Aight." I whispered and ran to the bathroom. Hiding behind the door, I could hear the conversation Latto's manager was having with her.

"You got fifty minutes to get ready Latto. What are you doin'?" I heard.

"I know, I overslept, but I'm good. I'll be ready and downstairs on time."

"You better be. Get it together."

I heard the hotel room door close and slowly crept out of the bathroom.

"You gotta go, like now." She insisted.

"Aight, it's all good. I'm sorry if I got you in trouble, forreal."

I felt bad for her. I wasn't trying to fuck up any plans she had for today. I just wanted to do something nice for her and get to know her.

"It's not your fault, no one's fault really. Things just happen and I forgot to set my alarm. It's fine though. I had fun witchu." She smiled.

"Oh?" I chuckled as I walked closer to her and rested my hands on her waist. "You enjoyed my company?"