|38|

Beyoncé POV

I looked over at Megan as she looked at me while Londyn left out of my office. I don't know what's wrong with that girl. First she steals, now she's acting out and being disrespectful? I really don't know what's gotten into her. I thought after the dance workshop, she would focus more on dance and her career and not be the typical moody, disrespectful teenager like we did something to her ass or don't care for her properly.

"See?" Sky said. "She's been acting like that for a couple of weeks now. She always has an attitude and when I try to talk to her she snaps on me like I did something. I told her she might be depressed or something and she gets all defensive."

"We're gonna talk to her okay, Sky? We're gonna figure out what's going on and get her the proper help she needs."

"Good." She shook her head. "I don't want to see my twin self destruct and that's what she's doing mama." Sky sat up forward in her seat, extremely passionate about what she was saying. "Yeah that girl started it, but Lo wouldn't stop. She just kept hitting her and hitting her. She went overboard, it was like she completely turned into someone else."

"It's okay, Sky." Megan said, as I looked down and played with my fingers in deep thought.

Could Londyn have some type of depression or behavioral disorder?

"If we can't figure it out, we'll have her see a therapist." Megan spoke. "Right, Bey?" I heard her say to get my attention.

I looked up at her and nodded my head before looking back at Skylar. "Your sister will be fine. We'll make sure of it. Don't stress, okay baby?"

"Yeah." She mumbled. "Imma go to my room, I'll see y'all later." She solemnly said and stood up from my office chair.

Once Skylar left my office, Megan and I just stared at each other in a brief silence.

"So, what do you want to do? You want to try to talk to her first? Or just schedule her to see our family therapist?"

Leaning back in my chair, I lowly clicked my tongue in thought. "We can talk to her first. Just to see where her head is really at, see if she'll confess how she really feels." Eyeing Megan, it looked like she agreed with what I was saying.

"Alright." She said, rubbing her hands together. "But right now, I need to get myself together before I can deal with her, because if she disrespects me or you, imma slap the taste out her mouth."

I scoffed. "Same Megan, same."

Megan and I took some time out to relax and calm down from what Londyn said and did before leaving my office. We discussed ways to calmly approach her and how to go about talking to her about this situation.

When about thirty to forty minutes passed, we both decided we were calm enough to talk to Lo about everything. We both went up to her room and knocked on her door. Londyn opened the door with an attitude and I immediately knew this conversation was about to go left.

"Your mother and I want to talk to you." I spoke.

She rolled her eyes and opened her room door wider for us to walk into her room. "And watch all the attitude. Save the eye rolls for someone else, okay?" I mentioned. I heard her blow her breath and I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. Trying to meditate for a few seconds before the conversation started, Megan started going in.

"Look Camari, I don't know what the hell your issue is, but you need to start talking. You're disrespecting us like we did something to you." I heard Megan explain.

I opened my eyes, keeping quiet and letting Megan handle everything for now, then if things take a turn for the worse, I'll jump in.

"Hello! Start talking!" Megan yelled at Londyn.