|2|

Five Days Later

Megan POV

Zipping up my last suitcase out of the other three suitcases I had, Bagg, grabbed me by my waist and spun me around to face him.

I smiled, I love when he gets rough with me. "Look Meg, call me when you land, and I don't want you staying at your wife's house, man."

"Bagg, relax." I giggled, patting his cheek. "I'm only there to see my kids. It's not what you're thinking. Just trust me."

"Yeah, aight."

I sucked my teeth. "Don't do this. You knew I was separated and not fully divorced. You know I have kids with Beyoncé."

"That don't mean you gotta stay in the same damn house Megan. We both know where you gonna be sleeping if you stay in that house. You wit me or not?"

"Bagg, what kinda question is that? I'm here aren't I? We fuck damn near every day, right? We discussed what we're doing. When I have to leave and see my kids, you want to act brand new?"

He sighed. "Nah man, I knew all that shit before we agreed to this, I got kids, but...I know she has a hold on you Meg. You not giving me all of you, because she has the rest of you."

"I'm with you Bagg." I assured him. "Beyoncé lost the rest of me when I moved out here and left her. She doesn't have any part of me." I kissed him for reassurance and he reluctantly nodded his head, signaling he somewhat believed me. "I'll be good, I promise. Boundaries, they're set and I will follow through wit em babe."

"Aight, c'mon. You gotta go and I don't want you to be late."

"You're right, help me wit my bags."

"Aight." He grabbed my three big suitcases, while I only grabbed my purse and small carry on. My private jet was waiting and I did not want to be late to my babies dance competition. As soon as I land in Texas, I'll be heading straight to the small arena where they are holding the competition. I can't wait for my talented kids to show everyone what they got and prove themselves by winning that trophy. I just hope Beyoncé and I will be able to be civil and get along for the sake of the kids for this week or so I'll be staying.

~•~

My driver parked the black suburban truck outside of the arena in Dallas for the twins dance competition. I was a little behind, but Beyoncé texted me a few minutes ago, saying our babies wouldn't be performing until another twenty minutes at least.

"Wait here please until the competition is over with. I have a feeling I'll need you to drive me to Beyoncé's once this is all over with."

"Of course, Ms. Pete."

"I appreciate you." I spoke before getting out of the car with my purse and leaving the rest of my luggage in the trunk. I'm sure Bey doesn't want me to ride with her and might not even want me to stay at the house. After that FaceTime call on Monday, I already know there's going to be some tension.

Going inside the arena, I asked someone from the dance company the twins are with, by the entrance, to point me in the right direction of the competition. Getting the directions, I followed what the lady told me and entered through the double doors. Looking around, there were a lot of people and it was extremely noisy. I squinted my eyes trying to see if I could spot my family anywhere.

I spotted Julius and texted Beyoncé that I was on my way over to them. Trying not to draw attention to myself, I kept my head down and pushed my sunglasses further upon the bridge of my nose.

"Mommy!" I heard.

I looked up and saw Egypt flagging me down and waving me over to them. Smiling, I sped up my pace to the section they were sitting in. I noticed there were about six rows blocked off specifically for the family, which made me pay attention and recognize Mama Tina, Jay and his family, Kelly and her family and Michelle.