|27|

Azaria POV

I woke up to my phone still laying next to my pillow and Jada knocked out on FaceTime. Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and slowly sat up in my bed, grabbing my phone. I got out of bed and plugged my phone up on the charger and placed my phone on my dresser that was close to the outlet.

There was a knock on my door and I groaned, walking over to it. Opening it, I found my mama with her left arm leaning up against my doorframe with a smirk on her face in her black silk robe that I knew for sure she had lingerie on underneath it.

"Good morning, Angel." She smiled.

"Morning mama."

"You know you're flying back today. You sure you're gonna get up for your classes tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Yes. I'll get up. My first morning class is at nine, I'll be able to catch up on my sleep. I gotta be at the airport by eight tonight though."

"Mhm, we're gonna go with you to drop you off." She smirked.

"Okay." I nodded.

We stood there looking at each other in silence, but my mother still had that knowingly smirk on her face, like she knew something.

"What?" I asked.

She dropped her arm down from my doorframe and eyed me up and down, inching closer to me. "I know you ain't have someone in your mother's house last night, fuckin'." She spoke.

I turned up my top lip in confusion. "What? No. Jada's back in Houston."

"I heard things. Specifically, you." She pointed her finger at me and pushed it into my chest.

Oh shit. I was starting to get nervous. She heard me, my mama fucking heard me. Jesus, everyone else probably heard me too.

"Give me your hands."

"What?" I asked.

"Hold out your damn hands, Zaria. Don't make me ask you again." She demanded.

Sighing, I held out both of my hands and she grabbed my right one first. I watched her intensively as she grabbed my right hand and held it up to her face, sniffing it.

Oh shit.

"Mama, it's not even—"

She gave me her look and I stopped talking. She dropped my right hand from her face and grabbed my left one. I pulled back and she started laughing.

"No, lemme see. You wanna be grown up in here, being loud and shit." She chuckled.

"Mamaaaaaa." I whined.

"Girl, don't make me pop you." She raised up her hand ready to slap me and I tried to pull away from her.

"Okay! Okay!" I cowered away.

She snatched my left hand up to her face and sniffed my hand. A big ass grin spread across her face and she dropped my hand.

"You freaky lil girl. Keep it down if you gonna be doing that shit here." She upped an eyebrow and I apologized. "Now get ready, everyone is coming over here soon before you gotta leave."

"Okay."

"Nasty ass." She smirked before walking off down the hallway.

I closed my door, cursing myself and headed to my bathroom. I did my usual hygiene that took about an hour and then got dressed and did my makeup, which took about another hour.

When I was completely ready and dressed, I checked my phone on my dresser and seen Jada slipping on her bra in her bathroom.

"Hey baby." I spoke, grabbing her attention.