|11|

Trigger Warning ⚠️ (abuse, violence)

One Month Later

Megan POV

"I saw you with her, Bagg!" I yelled, throwing my right arm up in the air. "There's pictures everywhere, this is what we're doing!? This is what we're on now!?" I asked him.

This morning, pictures were sent to me of Bagg and Ari, G Herbo's baby mama. I knew this nigga was fucking other bitches, but he was looking cozy with ole girl, like it was more than just fucking. They looked like they were in a relationship, and he's out here making me look stupid as fuck. This is why I didn't want to claim his ass in the beginning when rumors first started swirling about us. I tried to avoid the question as much as possible while being interviewed, but he went on the fucking breakfast club and every radio show he could, claiming me and talking about we were together, for him to turn around and get into a relationship with another bitch without even telling me first. No respect or decency at all.

"I had to find out from blogs, the shaderoom, my nigga! You couldn't tell me you decided you didn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore and you moved on!?" I questioned.

"Look Meg, when you kicked my kids out you knew what it was-"

"No the fuck I didn't!" I interjected. "You had an attitude and told me we would talk later! You never fucking contacted me and when everything got out about me getting shot, you ain't even text a bitch to see how I was doing!"

A trifling ass man.

"The phone works both ways, Megan!" He yelled.

"Nigga, I got shot! I wasn't worried about trying to hit you up about your kids fighting my kids! You could've said something or acknowledged that I fucking got shot, DeMario! I haven't heard from you, then all of a sudden you pop up with that bitch, holding hands, going to a club, like y'all together!"

"I done told you Meg, we was cool, but that twerking and shit, you know how I feel about that shit, you wasn't all the way invested in me, you ain't even wanna claim me in the beginning-"

"Can you see why!? Every time I claim a nigga,  they show they ass!" I rebutted. "You did all that bullshit, telling blogs and radio stations how you bagged me, to turn around and do this shit to me! You could've told me Bagg! I know the agreement, but don't have me blindsided and out here looking stupid! You pillow talking me, saying how I'm the main one on the radar and them other bitches are hoes and how nothing is serious wit 'em, then you pop out in a relationship!? And I'm tired of that twerking excuse Bagg, I was twerking before you and will be after you! I'm not finna argue about twerking!"

"Then there it is then! I'm wit ha!"

"Congratulations." I smiled, calmly. "but you know you need a real one in your life and that bitch ain't gonna give it to you right, I know that for a fact. I've been real with you this whole time Bagg, but you ain't been real with me, I told you I had other people on the side and you couldn't even be honest about your situation. You told me to be real, but nigga YOU ain't even bein' real. You tried to turn me into something that I'm not Bagg, and I'm not with that. I'm not gonna stop twerking or partying, just cause' I'm with you, you knew who I was befo' you got with me. I'm not gonna sit down and be a housewife just because you call me your girlfriend. But clearly you made your decision, and it's fucked up, because you know I don't be fuckin' wit people like det, but it's all good playa. If you see me, act like youn' know me, and if you think shit is gonna be betta with her, then go ahead, but once you realize she ain't got you like I got you, I can't help ya. Bye."

I hung up the FaceTime call, not wanting to hear another word from him or continue to go back and forth like we have been doing for the last thirty minutes. He made his choice and that's cool, he's gonna have to live with that, but he will never find another me and he knows that.