|12|

Studio

Beyoncé POV

King sat at the soundboard with Juicy J and Ju, nodding his head as Megan rapped inside the booth. Me and the rest of the kids were spread out all over the studio, vibing to Megan's song. Some of them recording Megan in the studio, taking snaps of themselves in the studio, boomerangs and all types of shit.

I was on one of the studio couches, really listening to Megan's lyrics, hearing her tell her side of the story about the incident with Tory.

"I be so content 'cause I know I'm a real bitch
And anything I say, I'm never scared to repeat it
You'd think I was a killer how these niggas scared as shit
I pull up one deep, but niggas bring they whole clique, ayy
Who you takin' shots at, goofy-ass bitch?
Watchin' me succeed from your knees, suckin' dick
I know you want attention from the niggas that I get
I'm a steak, you a side plate, shrimp, stay in your place
Real bitch, yeah, yeah, I ain't sellin' fairytales
FaceTime my nigga while my other nigga layin' there
Bitch think she sabotagin' somethin', tryna run and tell
Bitch, I got a bond with my niggas and they all aware, yeah
Who you takin' shots at? Shut up with your scary ass
No profile pic, bitch, your mama shouldn't had
Kick me while I'm down bad, I remember all that
Next nigga send a shot, I'ma send it right back
Brrt, brrt"

I smiled, bobbing my head when I heard Jay's loud mouth.

"Oooooo! Sis givin' em that shiiiit!" He yelled, making his presence be known in the studio.

I chuckled and seen Jay fully walk inside the studio with Ty and Emory behind him.

"That shit sounding fiyah!" He said, turning up his lip.

"It is, that's just the beginning." I spoke, standing up from the couch.

"I bet, Bey." He spoke, walking over to me. He leaned into me with his arms open and I hugged him. "Wassup, girl." He said before kissing my cheek.

"Nothing much, just watching her in action with the kids." I said, motioning my hands over to all the kids.

"Wassup children!" Jay threw his hands up in the air and walked over to the kids while TyTy and Emory greeted me and hugged me before going over to the kids also to greet them.

I seen Megan walk out of the booth excitedly seeing Jay. Though Jay is family and like Megan's older brother, I can still see her getting starstruck by Jay when it comes to music and his opinion of her craft. She doesn't see Jay as family when she's in the studio and when it's about music, but as the artist and entrepreneur, Jay Z. She looks up to him and cares a lot about what he has to say. Megan knows she got hits on her hands when she can impress Jay and make him do that stank face and have him making noises when she's rapping.

"Hey Jay." Megan smiled brightly. "Whatchu think?" She asked him.

After he finished hugging the kids and dapping King, Jaden, Ju and Juicy, he walked over to Megan and hugged her. "It's dope forreal. You already know as soon as you hear 'ooo!' come from my mouth that's the one, forreal. Got me doing the stank face, especially with the adlibs at the end. You pullin' out the blicky on 'em huh sis?"

Megan laughed, pulling away from Jay. "Girl, you gonna shoot up the whole booth, you ain't holdin' back huh?"

"Nope!" Megan shook her head. "I'm lettin' everybody have it. No one is being spared. You sticking around?" She asked.