|20|

One Week Later

Beyoncé POV

I looked down, bucking my hips faster as I looked down between August and I. I couldn't resist myself and pulled up to the studio August and I have met up twice at previously, and asked him to provide his services to me.

Getting into the back seat of my Maybach with curtains surrounding all of the windows, we got to work.

"Damn Queen, pussy too good." August moaned out, throwing his head back.

"You should've already known that. Best pussy you'll ever have." I spoke, switching my rhythm and bouncing as hard as I could on his dick.

"Aaaahh, fuck hol' up!" He moaned out, grabbing my hips and trying to stop me.

"No." I pushed his hands away from me and forced his arms up in the air. "You gonna take everything I throw at you." I whispered, bouncing faster. I can't even lie, August got some good dick, but he can't even control me. I'm always making his ass weak in the knees, tapping out, while I'm putting in all the work for me to get my nut.

Closing my eyes, I felt myself nearing my nut and went crazy.

"Aghhhh fuck! Fuck! Aight! Queen stop!" He screamed out.

I ignored him, because I was too close to stop now. He wanted my pussy and now that he got a taste of it, he can't handle it.

"Shit! I'm cummin! I'm cummin'!"

I opened my eyes and sucked my teeth. "Shit August, you couldn't wait for my nut?" I asked, halting my movements.

I climbed off of him, because there's no way I was going to let him nut in a condom while he's inside of me. I don't need a repeat of what Jay and I went through and the tip ripping.

"Just give me a minute, I'm sorry."

I ran my hand through my hair as I sat next to him, watching his kids fill the condom. I don't have complaints about August, he can slang the dick, but I need him to take charge and fuck me, fuck me. I feel like he's scared and in return I end up fucking him and slutting him out the way I want him to do me.

Watching him take off the condom and wipe his dick off with some tissue, he put on another rubber and grabbed me. "You ready?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Good, I'm about to fuck you up." He smirked, showcasing his gold grill and yanked me by my thighs. He forced my legs open, making me lay down and forced himself into me, making me groan.

I smiled up at him as I seen the vicious look in his eyes. Oh? Maybe he's embarrassed I had him acting like a bitch a few minutes ago. Whatever the reason is, he's about to put it down and give me that rough shit I like and been yearning for.

I reached out to his stomach as he pumped into me with a quickness and precision. And he was going deep, too.

"August!" I moaned out, satisfied with how fast he was going.

"What? This what ya wanted, right? Tryna bitch me and shit." He said, slamming harder into me.

"Aaahhshitbaby! No! I'm sorry!"

"You ain't sorry yet. You like dis shit." He gritted, dipping his hips a few times, before continuing at his quick pace.

He had my eyes rolling back, me scratching my seats, reaching for the door, my arms reaching up to the windows; we were doing some hardcore fucking.

August pushed my right leg up to the ceiling of the car, drilling into me and talking shit. He had me calling him daddy and everything. And at that moment, he was definitely a daddy.