|9|

Trigger Warning ⚠️ (abuse, violence)

Beyoncé POV

I looked over at Jay as he held the same stressed look as I did on my face. I let the kids ramble on and express their anger for a few more minutes before I silenced everyone.

"I understand everyone is upset, but that's enough damn cursing." I spoke, looking around at all of my children. "At the end of the day, we all had each other's back and we fought for Sky and Lo, that's all that matters. Loyalty. Family. We can all walk out of here content, knowing we beat they asses and we will always be superior when jealous beings come to us with hatred. With that being said, I think everyone needs to go cool off and meditate or do whatever. No smoking weed though, Jaden."

I aired him out and he pointed at himself, in a confused manner. "Me?"

"Yes, I found weed in your room upstairs. Whether you're here or at my house, the rule about smoking remains the same."

"Mama, that ain't mines."

"Then whose is it? It was in your room." I chuckled.

"I can't tell you that, but it ain't mines, trust me. I train, weed would slow me down."

"He was holding it for me." Egypt spoke up. I heard some gasps from my other kids and eyed her.

"So it's yours? You smoke?" I asked.

"Only sometimes ma. I'm not a pothead, just when I want to escape reality sometimes." She admitted.

"The same way you're using smoking to cope or escape, you could be putting energy into drawing or writing or working on your other talents E. Just think about that."

"Yeah Egypt, and you know how I feel about y'all smoking. Not until you're eighteen." Jay commented.

"I know, I'm sorry." She sighed.

"Everyone just go to your rooms, please." I said, dismissing everyone from the kitchen.

Megan better fix this. She wanted to do this damn family gathering and if she didn't have her man and his kids here, shit wouldn't have went left. I really hope this makes her open her eyes. Bagg is cool for her to hang out with, but to be in a serious relationship with him, I just don't see it working out for them, and that's not even me being jealous. I just don't honestly see it.

"Man, so much shit was going on, I didn't even get Cali and the kids." He sighed. "Uh, I think we're gonna head out soon." Jay said.

"Honestly, I understand. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Just tell me before you leave."

"Aight." He nodded, leaving the kitchen to go check on Cali and the kids.

I decided to go upstairs and get my MacBook from Megan's room before going into the guest room I was staying in. I need work to distract me and to help me clear my mind with this drama.

Not that long into my work, someone knocked on the door and it opened, revealing Megan.

"Hey." I mumbled as she came into the room and shut the door behind her.

"Hey, I'm sorry about all of that. It's handled. I told Bagg his kids are not welcomed here anymore and they need to leave, now."

I clenched my teeth and furrowed my eyebrows. "I know that was hard to do, so how is everything between you two?" I asked as she sat down near me on the bed.

"It actually wasn't hard at all. Y'all will always come first, I don't care. His kids started it and kept picking with the twins, so we showed them how we get down, despite the drama you and I have, we're always gonna have each other's back."