|25|

Beyoncé POV

Egypt, Megan and I were all awake as Jaden still rested in his hospital bed. I couldn't get much sleep, as well as Megan, so we spent the early morning, debating on what we're gonna do about Lauren and the baby and Christian's baby that his baby mama wants Egypt to keep. We came to the best conclusions and will plan accordingly.

We all heard Jaden groan and rushed to his bedside.

"J, wake up son." I spoke, rubbing his cheek.

"Mama?" He said deliriously, not sure if I was really there. He struggled to blink his open and tried to reach his hand out to me.

"I'm here baby." I smiled at him.

"And E..." He spoke hoarsely. He tried to crack a smile and looked over at Megan. "Ma, you still here?" He asked.

"Of course baby boy." Megan responded.

"Thank you for staying." He struggled to shift in the bed and it was obvious he was in pain.

"Don't move too much, boy. You're still sore and hurt." I advised, touching his shoulder to stop him from moving.

"Yeah, and don't thank me." Megan said.

"Now why you laid up in this hospital?" Egypt asked him. "Actin' reckless after everything we done been through with shootings recently, really Jaden?" She sassed.

"Maaan." He chuckled lowly, causing him to cough. "It wasn't like that, but I'm good though."

"For now." Egypt mumbled.

I nudged her in her side and she dramatically whined about how I hurt her. We all were making small talk and trying to get Jaden to explain how he got into this situation when Megan's phone went off. Answering her phone, she stared at me, giving me her infamous look that meant she wasn't pleased.

"Alright, alright. We'll be there when we can. Go in with King, I don't want anyone to think that's his baby so go with him. Don't have him sign the birth certificate and tell Lauren to not say a word to the hospital or the nurses about King possibly being the father. And get that paternity test, Jay. Swab the baby if you got to.....uh huh...alright...Bye." Megan spoke. "Alright Bey, Lauren is in labor, she's gonna have the baby soon, you wanna go?" She asked me.

"If that turns out to be my grandbaby, I don't want to miss out on this moment and I want to see if that baby looks like King." I admitted.

"Alright, Jaden, we're gonna head out for a few hours, but your mother and I will be back tonight, we promise. In the meantime, Azaria, Cadence and the twins will come here to visit you. They're on their way now and your dad has a car dropping them off. Egypt you wanna come with us to change and shower?" Megan asked.

"Yes ma'am. I'll be back later Jaden, I gotta shower, I'm not made for this." Egypt said dramatically.

We all laughed at her and Jaden said he understood. We said our goodbyes and kissed his forehead to comfort him and remind him that we all loved him.

Leaving out of Jaden's hospital room, I already knew this day was going to be some bullshit dealing with Lauren.

Later That Day

After coming back from seeing Lauren in the hospital and her newly birthed child, Jay told us to come over to his house for a meeting, so we could all come to an elaborate conclusion on what we were going to do.

"What do y'all think?" He asked Megan and I as he rested his left ankle on his right knee, relaxing into his sofa. He had his left elbow resting on the back of the couch and played with his dreaded hair.