|8|

Megan POV

I looked in one of my multiple mirrors that were built into the middle sections between my racks of clothing and my shoes; and that were surrounded along my entire walk in closet, at Beyoncé. Her hand was trying to push me away from her as she was bent over, touching her toes, while her left leg, that I held up in the air and out to the side, was being steadied. I had to throw my leg over her lower back and ass, to allow our pussies to come in contact with each other's. My left leg was my key support, holding all of mine and Beyoncé's weight.

Watching my reflection in the mirror as I made faces, due to Beyoncé's wet ass pussy, I noticed my abs starting to glisten and glow with sweat as I stroked and gently banged into Beyoncé. I loved the way I looked fucking Bey. My hair laid, my upper body pumping and flexing as my titties jiggled inside my Double D bra cups, the sight just couldn't be matched in my eyes, besides watching myself get fucked doggystyle by a rough hood nigga, only wearing socks.

Watching Bey's hand reach up and rub down my abs and stomach, over my belly piercing, made me quiver. This woman turns me on like no other, by doing the littlest of things. Feeling myself get aroused even more and my clit throbbing, going into overdrive, I sucked in a harsh breath and started banging against her harder than before. She was trying to stay quiet, but failed miserably, as was I.

"Aahaahhhhfuckkkmegannnnnnn." She moaned, barely coherently. Her words were all jumbled and that boosted my ego even more.

"Damn, Bey. You're so fuckin' sexy, girl." I smacked her ass before grabbing back onto her waist and squeezing the dear life out of it, banging the shit out of her.

"Megan! Megan, Meganshitmegannohhhmygoddd."

"You love this shit don't chu?" I asked in a cocky manner.

"Mmmm, mhm daddy. Harder baby, shit. Harder Megan, harderrr."

My mouth fell slightly opened, due to my concentration and I obliged her request. I banged harder against her, making her scream and grip at the back of my thighs.

"Shut up, you want everyone to hear you?" I asked her.

"No! Nononono, no no no no no." She shook her head.

"Girl, you ain't performing with Destiny's Child, singing some No No No No No." I chuckled. Even when she was moaning, it still sounded like she was singing. It was truly fascinating to me. Effortlessly, without even trying, her beautiful tone would still shine through.

"Shit Megan, I'mboutacum." She mumbled breathlessly.

"Yeah and you love when I make you cum, huh? I thought you said you cut me off huh? You gonna cut me off Bey?" I asked.

"Uh uh baby, neva." She moaned out.

"That's what I thought." I whispered to myself.

I felt Beyoncé's juices dripping down my leg as she came undone and the substance between us got a little thicker, wetter and the sounds got louder.

"Shit Bey." I moaned, becoming too sensitive to the feeling of her. My knees were going weak and I could no longer handle myself in this position.

I quickly switched positions and dropped my leg from around Bey's lower back and pushed her up against my jewelry marble stand in the middle of the closet.

Forcing her a few feet up from the floor, I held her ass firmly as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Hold on, drop your right leg down, Bey." I asked of her. She looked down and let her right leg fall from my waist while I forced my left leg between her thighs. I forced her right leg back up to my hip and looked down trying to line us up with each other.