|4|

Beyoncé POV

Going back upstairs to my bedroom to get ready for the day, I texted Megan to hurry up and get back to the house, so she could fix my hair. I went into my closet to figure out what I would wear today while playing with my tangled, messy hair, courtesy of Megan. I really can't believe that woman. After everything we talked about and boundaries, she ended up in my room last night. I know what I told my children, but it was a lie. I just didn't want them thinking Megan and I are working on things or getting back together.

Megan has made it clear, she's not interested in working anything out with me, but has also made it clear, she can't let go of what we had. Megan and I are still compatible and love each other, but if we're around each other for too long, we start bickering, because we're both holding onto the past and issues we had in our marriage, instead of moving forward. My talk with Cece last night really helped me see that. Despite Megan and I's chemistry, we both agree, trying again and being together is not the move right now. But this woman cannot resist me, no matter how hard she tries and I cannot resist her.

Last night, I was strong...in the beginning. She came knocking on my door, as always, while I was working on my Ivy Park line and collaboration with Adidas. My creative juices were flowing last night and I wanted to get all of my ideas out.

Megan interrupting me while I was working, not even trying to hide the fact that she wanted sex from me, really showed me there are no boundaries with us. She felt comfortable enough to interrupt me while working, knowing how I am, yet she knew she would get her way and I would give into her.

There I was, strong, turning Megan away in the first five minutes, as I typed away on my MacBook at damn near one in the morning. All she told me was that she 'couldn't sleep, and I need you to put me to sleep'. I held onto the little will I had to resist her, because I really wanted to complete my ideas for Ivy Park.

Despite me pleading with her to go back to her room and call Bagg, or at least let me finish before she starts anything, she slid my MacBook onto my night stand and climbed on top of me.

"Megan, please, let me finish, I'm almost done." I said, trying to reach for my MacBook.

"Shhh, tell me everything right now and I'll remember it for you and repeat it to you tomorrow."

Sighing, I didn't believe her. She knows how I get when I'm interrupted when I'm in the flow of things and have important ideas. Even with my tours, I literally have dreamt every tour and performance I've done, and would wake up in the middle of the night writing down the ideas and visions from my dream.

"Megan, please." I spoke, trying to push her off of me.

She slapped my hands down from her and forced me down. "Look hea', I said I need it and you're gonna give it to me, aight? Stop trying to fight it when you know we both want it." She whispered, leaning down to my face.

"What about our boundaries? What about my work? Megan, let me finish." I struggled underneath her weight, holding me down, as she was straddled on top of me.

"Forget the boundaries, Bey. They'll never work, you know we can't resist each other. At least we tried, right? And don't worry baby, tell me everything and I promise I'll remember it."

I sighed and like a goofy, I repeated my ideas to Megan as she kissed on me. It seemed as though she was listening, but I wasn't too sure she would remember. I was weak, I had no more willpower to resist her. Once I finished telling her my ideas for Ivy Park, she got off of me and flipped me over, so I was laying on my stomach.

"I'll make it worth your while." She whispered in my ear, before she forced my little bit of clothing off of me and took off her skippy croptop and panties. She got to work and boy did she make it worth my while. I couldn't remember one detail that I had in mind for Ivy Park and I actually loved that I didn't. I let myself go. Nothing else mattered, but getting my nuts and fucking Megan, moreso, Megan fucking me.