|23|

Jay POV

Pulling up to the first gate of my estate, I seen my baby mama, Tiara, at the gate, trying to get onto my property.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, shifting gears and parking my all white Rolls-Royce Phantom. I got out of my luxury vehicle, pissed and slammed my car door.

"Aye, what the fuck man? What are you doing here Tiara?" I asked, walking over to her.

"I'm here to see my son. Let me get in." She spoke.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me Tiara? It's been over ten years since you last seen your son, what the fuck are you on right now? You on drugs or some shit?" I questioned her as I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards me.

"No nigga! Move!" She snatched from me.

"You know what?" I pointed at her. "You crazy as hell, get the fuck outta here Tiara. I'm not playin." I warned her. "You don't want me to get my security to come out here, because then you gonna get hauled off to jail for trespassing."

"What!? You can't do that! King is my son!"

"Correction!" I yelled, getting in her face. "He's my son! I take care of him! What the fuck have you done Tiara!?" I looked down at her, centimeters away from her face. "You couldn't even be adult enough to have your son stay with you a week at a time when he turned five! All you had to do was be there and be a mother! I supported him and did everything else!" I argued.

"Bullshit!" She yelled back, pushing me. "You were too far up them hoes asses to see what type of environment they had around my son!" Tiara complained.

"Are you still talking about that shit!? Are you serious!? Beyoncé and Megan are my family and your son's family! We are all connected, whether you like it or not! You wanted to hold a grudge and tried to fight Bey every time you saw her over something she had nothing to do with! I was in the wrong Tiara! I fucked her and got her pregnant on accident! I'm the one that cheated! She knew nothing about us and I told you that shit!" I pointed at her. "You too damn insecure and tryna go at my baby mama and her wife over some bullshit when they took King in whenever I had to go out of town or to an event! He has a right to know his siblings and you mad as fuck, because he stayed over Bey's house!? Grow the fuck up man! Despite you and y'all issues, they never treated King differently! They acted as if he was their own! And even when you walked out on him when he was fucking five they took him in! He calls them his mama's! You too immature and blinded by bullshit to see that you only hurt King by running off, because you didn't like him being a family with Bey and Meg! You ain't hurt them or me, but King! Youse a goofy ass bitch man, get the fuck off my property!"

"No!" Tiara screamed. She continued to rant on, but I was done with the conversation. She's stupid as fuck and the worse of my baby mama's. She left King to try to get back at me and Bey and it ain't do shit, but further prove our point of her not being a fit mother and she only hurt King in the end.

I grabbed her by her arm, prepared to drag her ass back to her car parked on my street near the first gate we were at, when my other baby mama, Aubrey pulled up with Myla. Shit! I don't need this shit right now! Now I gotta make sure these women don't start fighting.

I quickly hit my emergency button on my touchscreen keypad for the gate, that will notify my security guards to come down here and help me with this situation. I could hear the faint sound of the alarm coming from the mansion and I knew my security would be out here within a minute or less.

"What the hell Jay!" Aubrey yelled, getting out of her car. "What the fuck is she doing here!?" She yelled, prepared to run over to Tiara.

I really hate how none of my baby mama's get along. I mean, Bey and Cali genuinely love each other, and Bey is cordial with Aubrey if they see each other, but they've gotten into it before, a few times. Then Aubrey went on The Breakfast Club and contacted The Shaderoom to expose Bey about fighting her and lied on her. I think that's why Bey will never like her, she tried to ruin her reputation and defame her character.