|45|

King POV

Standing outside of Latto's hotel room, I knocked on her door gently. I was nervous to say the least. I've been waiting for this moment for so long, that I shouldn't be nervous, but I am. This makes everything official. Where do we go from here? Do we announce our relationship to the public? There were so many questions that had no answers as of now. Latto is very special to me and I don't want to end up doing something to hurt her, but I can't sit back and watch another man swoop in and claim what's mines.

I want Latto and I need her, despite my age. I may be young, but I'm ready, as my mama said. I don't want to miss out on a good woman like Latto, because I wanted to fuck groupies throughout my twenties, not recognizing Latto's worth. I don't want to be that guy.

Opening her door, Latto stood in front of me in a black lingerie set with a black silk robe over it.

"Damn." My mouth dropped. Saying she looks good is an understatement. This woman is just too damn sexy. She's my weakness.

"Hello to you too." She chuckled. "Come in, King." She motioned me inside the room and I slowly walked in, staring at her with every step I took. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Closing the door and locking it, she walked over to me and pushed on my jaw in an upward motion, making me close my mouth.

"Snap out of it, King." She laughed. "Put your things down and get comfortable." She requested of me.

"My bad." I sighed, still staring at her and tossing my overnight Nike duffle bag onto the floor.

"Since you can't focus and take your eyes off of me, I'm guessing you like what I'm wearing?" She did a quick spin with her hands on her hips and I bit my lip. That ass is insane! Jesus be my shield.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into me. "Yeah, I love what you're wearing." I spoke lowly. "But I know for a fact imma like it even better off of ya."

"Mmmmm, talk that shit to me." She said, loving how smooth I was.

"Whatchu wanna do?" I asked her.

"You know why you're here." She sassed back. "I wanna see whatchu really about and if what you said tonight at dinner was real." She looked into my eyes and I rubbed her cheek.

"Whatever I tell you is genuine and real. That's how I feel, Alyssa. I want to do this thing with you, I want to claim you, I want to spend time with you, I want to be with you. I've been wanting this since the day I met you and I've been waiting for months to tell you how I truly feel."

"You better not be lying to me." She whispered, putting her hands on my face.

"I promise I'm not." I assured her.

She pulled my face down to hers and kissed my lips. They were so plump and juicy, I was hard just from the touch of her lips.

I let her lead the kiss and assume control as she pushed me back towards the hotel King sized bed. When I landed on the bed, I watched Latto sensually remove her silk robe, dropping it to the floor and climb on top of me on all fours.

She bent down to my face, resuming the kiss and rubbed her right hand down my chest and to my sweats, pulling at the strings and wrapping them around her hand. I groaned, experiencing a feeling I've never felt before. It was between pure excitement, nervousness, anxiousness with a hint of confidence. It was weird. I was extremely nervous, but strangely ready at the same time.

Pulling Latto fully down on me, she moaned into my mouth and slipped both of her hands underneath her body and into my sweats. When her warm, soft hands came in contact with my dick inside my boxers, I pulled away from her, closing my eyes and grunting.