97

Y/n's house

After breakfast y/n prepare him self for the initiation for the 5 person. When the leaders appear and they are dress to their attire. And they bring a camera set.

Serafall- hello!! Gaby!! How are you doing!!

Gabriel- i'm doing fine..and why you three wearing a costume from your acting career...

Sirzechs- we heard that my brother in arms is taking a acting career though it will be a short time.

Azazel- i was shock too so whem it confirms i immediately don my costume and baam!!

Gabriel- but why did you bring a camera set??

Serafall- it's once in life tume opportunity that he will going to act!! So we grab it..

Gabriel- fufu that is true!!

Sirzechs- so where is the bad boy and his wife??

Gabriel- he was wearing his costume as for siera and the rest lets just say they will be on the table later..

Sirzechs- ahh initiation..and i heard he will teach cao cao and jeanne??

Gabriel- yes..but no worries those two are in neutral..

Sirzechs- that's good. But i am more worried about what y/n will do to the two of them..

Gabriel- oh don't worry..about it..but why is ajuka is here also .

Ajuka- ohh i just want to meet the witcher..that's a-

Serafall- juukka- chan you promise that you will be our camera man..

Ajuka- oh and that too..

Azazel- well ajuka you want to meet the man then you have a price to pay hahaha. Any way where are the boys and sona??..

Gabriel- sona is going to meet cao cao and jeanne..as for the boys you know what are they capable..

Meanwhile

Sc president- are they really the leaders of the underworld??

Old boy classmate- yeah..they are..it was just rare for them to be here..and now y/n is here we will diffenatly see them every weekend..

Old teacher- that was true..hehehe and they never get old..they are the same just like before.

Meanwhile

Cao cao- why took her so long..

Jeanne- relax cao cao she will come. Oh here she is

Sona- sorry to keep you waiting.

Cao cao- your late..

Sona- i have something to do at y/n's house. So did you vring the payment..

Jeanne- yes 20 million dollars for both of us..

Before cao cao could talk saji use vritra's tentacles to restrain both cao cao and jeanne and drain their power..

Cao cao- you trick us sitri..

Sona- no it's part of our job..

Jeanne- how dare you!!

Issei vali and arthur put the two an the sack..

Arthur- don't try to fight cao cao you need an energy later..

Vali- once you are on the table. For experiment.

Cao cao- why you little..traitor!!

Arthur- ohh we are not betraying you..trust me..

Sona- let's go boys