chapter 56

During the talk of the 3 females the 3 boys appear

Issei- mama everything was good ma teacher how are how are you?? Lady ciri are you okay now?

Ciri- i'm fine issei and thank you for saving my life now i understand now why y/n did that to me.

Vali was walking to ciri and hug him.

Vali-lady ciri please dint do that again..y/n will be sad and he will never wake up again okay..he was trying his best for you.

Saji- yeah lady ciri please dont do that..if its wasn't for issei here all the hard work and sacrifice of y/n will go to waste..

Ciri- i promise you boys i will not do it again..i understand y/n did that to me because i know that he was afraid that i will see his face and hate me forever.

Issei- it's imposible that he hates you lady ciri..he loves you more than anything...and that iga guy distroy it..the school and the class knows your relationship to him...he is just offended that iga guy proclamed his relationship to you..all the class knew it all...

Vali- first why the class would believe iga he is just a new comer?? Then why the class believe him..i know how perverted that guy..because that was my first school before i come to kuoh..

Issei- why that rich boys would come to our school?? He can enroll to any  first class school in the world..

Saji- yeah... he just trying to get you and use you..just to ease his lust..but you dont have to worry okay the lucifer already punish him and grayfia and lady serafall put them to freeze..and sealed them..

Ciri- thank you guys..

Ciri was hugging the sealed y/n

Ciri- darling please wake up..i know that you are listening.( tears flowing to her eyes)  darling please open your eyes...please try to unseal your self..i cant go without you..i love you so much darling wake up darling me and your friends are waithing...darling please..

Meanwhile on y/n's mindscape as he meditate himself even he is in tears y/n heard the voice of ciri.

Y/n- she didn't hate me. Why?? After all that i done in the class. I attack her i threaten her why she still love me..??

Back to the room

Gabriel walks to her son and also talk ti y/n.

Gabriel- my baby come home now mommy is not angry...come home son mommy ciri the boys are here they are waiting for you..to come home..issei vali saji are here watching you non stop..

Back to y/n's mindscape

Y/n- mommy issei ciri vali saji riser the leaders the crazy girl sera are waiting?? They all not mad at me??

Back to ciri and gabriel

Ciri- darling all our classmates are here they are so worried to you..they know everything from the beginning until now..those classmates and teacher are not mad..they are surprise to see you on how you defend me and the boys the teacher and our classmates was thankful to you..

Teacher- y/n dear i know you're listening to me..deep in my heart you are a good boy..even you are a trouble maker..me and your classmates was empress that you are willing to protect us..

Back to y/n's mindscape

Y/n- protect them?? Ohh yeah i said  that..

Back to ciri and the adults

Ciri- darling please dont be afraid..its okay now..those boys are punish..the leaders did it..in your behalf..riser was here he miss you darling..if you are nit gonna wake up the boys are not able to play with you..train with you..and your drinking competition are on hold..