chapter 81

time skip gabriel's birth day

it was a day that gabriel's birthday as every body was present as great red's request new and old face has been arrived even the retired teachers was present! they were happy to see each other for their reunion

principal-ohh great red!!! it was nice to see you again!!

teacher- red!! haha!! good to see you too!!

great red- it's good to see you too!! how was your life!!

principal/teacher- it was good!! we already meet the 3 leaders!! and the birthday girl!! though she may be happy out side but in reality she was sad!!

great red-ohh  you know what is the reason!!

teacher-tell me how was y/n?? and ciri??

great red-well y/n was good despited he has a child of surpise for him self and ciri was married to galahad! and become a witcher!

teacher- too bad!

great red-yeah! but there is nothing we can do..but y/n was furious because ciri becomes a witcher! 

teacher-there is nothing we can do! she made her decision..

riser-hello guys!! how are you!!

teacher- ahh riser!! my my!! i guess you made you made you dreams come true!!

riser-yes!!! sir!! every one here has made their dreams come true!!

principal-wow!! hahaha!! now i am proud for them to hear their living in their dreams!!!

teacher-i am proud for them also!!! now i am proud that i will leave this world to see them on their dreams!!

riser- what do you mean leave this world??

teacher- you see riser! i have  a stage 3 cancer i will not going to live any longer!

riser ( sad )- what! why you didn't ask auntie gabriel! 

teacher- son! i am old! it will bound for me to depart on this world!

great red- hahaha!! don't be so sad guys!! your teacher will leave a hundred years over!!

riser ( shock )-what how!!

great red- do you forget who i am riser!! 

riser- ohh yeah!!! teacher you can leave a hundred years!! and you can comeback as a teacher again!!

teacher-really!!! how!!

great red-teacher! i saw your dreams!! i may be here every month! i still saw it all!! so as a gift for you and all!! this room that we are gathering now was coated in magical healing!! all of your sickness will be gone!!! and you are able to comeback to work!!!

teacher- i may be healed thanks to you red i still feel a hole in my heart i mean every ones heart even that boy's former classmates was sad!!

great red- i know that! teacher that is why i requested all of you to be here!

riser-you mean!!

great red-ssshhhh!!! be quiet!! this is between us!! don't tell anyone! okay!

riser-you mean? 

teacher-he was here??

principal-you mean he was return?

great red- shhh! yes he was was here..that idiot returns here to see his mommy and its not only him he brings his sole adopted daughter.

riser-not her too!

great red-yes she was also here..she won't let go of him..

riser-fufufuf i know what you mean!