chapter 3

After the travel of y/n and great red. The great red transport him self to the underworld to meet sirzechs lucifer

Location under world

Sirzechs office

Sirzechs- what is this aura!!  No it cant be!!

Grayfia-whose aura is this my lord?!

Sirzechs- its great red

Grayfia- what!!

Out of nowhere great red appears

Great red- he is correct devils!! Though you need to chill  im here to talk to you

Sirzech-wh what do you want to talk to me my lord.

Grayfia- great red would you like some tea before the meeting

Great red- that would be nice thank you
Anyway devil i come here to warn you. There is a monster slayer that is appear in your sister's teritory

Sirzechs- monster slayer?? What kind of monster slayer??

Great red- have you heard about witchers??

Grayfia- witchers?? Hhhmm i read about their  legends in the book?

Great red- those you read in the book of legend was real and he is now in my house in kuoh and tommorrow he will go to school.

Sirzechs-w-what he wants to kuoh? 

Great red- to find his missing lover and gathering an ally for the war that will come to his realm

Grayfia- lord great red if he's looking his missing lover why here.

Great red- my dear grayfia i am sorry i will not answer that question because of the witchers law of surprise.

Grayfia- i see.

Sirzechs-mmy lord why you warn us for this slayer.

Great red- its because of your sister's stupidity! I know your sister acquire the red dragon emperor and i am sure when he meets the boy i'm sure he will tell to your sister.

Sirzechs- oh dear! Please rias dont make a mistake for your stupidity.

Great red- be warned lucifer for that witcher is also a formidable.  He is number 2 on the list of the witchers and you know who is the number one monster slayer.

Sirzechs- yes lord great red we already know he is the unknown slayer.

Great red- good now if i were you do not provoked that witcher understand.

Sirzechs- yes my lord

Great red- oh before i will leave  i told the witcher about you. And he is willing to meet you but right now he is resting you can meet him early tommorrow bye bye.

AND GREAT RED TELEPORT HIM SELF VACK TO THE WITCHERS REALM

Sirzechs- well grayfia what would you say about this meeting?!

Grayfia- well i never thought  about it great red would bring his champion here especially he is a witcher.

Sirzechs- hmm i thought witchers are only myths. It didn't came to my mind that they are real.

Grayfia-me too. I read about their legends but i never see what they are look like.

Sirzechs- hmm great red said that he is in kuoh and he will start going to school. May be we will meet him tommorrow.

Grayfia- yeah and for now we need to rest we will go to meet the witcher there.

Sirzechs- but we dont know great red's house?