96

Location y/n's house

Gabriel- so guys how was school??

Y/n- it was fine mom..

Sona- auntie i will inform you that y/n is participating a play..

Gabriel- oh my!!! My boy will be participating a play??

Sona- yeah! We  will held an event as a founding 10th year anniversary of our existence was known the entire kuoh city..

Gabriel- i see!! Then who will play the witcher along us super natural??

Sona- y/n will be played as a witcher you are in special participation as an angel devil will play by riser dargons will play by issei saji and vali and fallen will play by rai and regis..

Gabriel- what about seira??

Seira- mom i can't participate i want to watch y/n in action..fufufu

Sona- hmmm. It seems i was right..well let it be that way..

Gabriel- but why i was involve in your play???

Sona- well you are the benefactor of the kuoh university..so you will participate the event..

Y/n- i am against at first but it seems u am out number here..

Gabriel- well son you have to participate at school event..whether you like it or not.

Y/n- but-

Gabriel- no but young man!!

Y/n- yes ma'am!! Oh mom we have a visitor that will arrive layer on..

Riser- well guys i have to go home i need to gather the props that we need to use..

Y/n- makr sure that we will make it realistic..

Riser- well that is no problem i have the right equipment that we use!!

Y/n- well that was good..

Issei- well i will get my acting skills into shape..

Vali- so do i!!!

Saji- well let us do our skills into shape..

Y/n- guys can you also do acting??

Issei- yep!!  Me vali saji matsuda and motohama had been in acting lesson..

Vali- we had our own show every weekend..

Y/n- ohh! So that is why you are going in the underworld during weekend..

Issei- well aside from visiting our own childerns we also do our acting carreer also..

Y/n- ahh i see and i hope you are not slacking your training..

Vali- oh no worries we are not slacking out ..

Y/n- good because after we finish the event wr will have a training once again..

Vali- hai!!

Sona- i will gonna call my sister about thos matter..because y/n doesn't have any acting skills..

Gabriel- fufufufu.. knowing those 3 will go crazy of they are to be learn to teach you an acting lesson specially serafall..acting was her field of experties..

Y/n- oh dear! I'm stuck with a crazy girl for a month

Gabriel- good luck to that son..

Seira- good luck to you sweetheart..

Y/n- well i'm dead for sure..

Meanwhile

Sona call her sister