chapter 19

Location kouh academy

After the class:

Kiba-y/n and vali i have come again to take you to orc.

Y/n and vali- alright lets go!

As kiba guides  to the orc then the student council knocks on the door.

Rias- hello sona what can i do for you.

Sona- i came here to observe between your peerage and the two new students.

Rias- did you come to claim to one of those boys well no chance i claim them both.

Sona- i didn't come to claim them.

Rias- this is not your concern this is my affairs to to do..

Sona-oh realy? Rias i know who you really are if you do sometging stupid with the new student. Trust me i will going to tell lord sirzechs about what you did to the human.

Sona went out..

Sona- saji tsubaki momo reya bennia i need you to prepare your self when if this meeting is going south! Tsubaki i need you to call my sister and lord sirzechs immediately if things getting worst.  Saji use your sacred gear to restrain y/n momo assist saji bennia assist vali tomoe reya your with me.

Sona's peerage- hhhaaiii!!

Sona's mind- i hope things going to get smooth.

Mean while vali and y/n approaching the orc. Y/n i sneakingly drinking his potion behind kiba's back. And vali knows it.

Kiba-well guys this is it. Bochuo here they are.

Rias-please come in.

Kiba close the door and guard it  koneko was on the windo akeno behinds rias back issei is on the couch.

Rias- please have a seat.

Vali and y/n- thanks!

Rias- so tell me y/n why are you absent in the past 3 days?

Y/n- i've got sick and i can't i cant attend to class.

Rias- thats a good excuse but i wont buy it. Any way vali do you know about the supernatural being?

Vali- yeah what about it.

Rias- i guess y/n here know about us being a devil. Because we meet during our mission to kill viser.

Y/n-yeah i know it so what do you want??

Rias- i want both of you to join in my house and becomes my servant.

Y/n- what can i get to join..

Rias- power, fame, glory, and you can live longer than any ordinary humans.

Y/n-is that it??

Rias-yes!

Y/n- well as temptin as it can be but i have to decline your offer.

Vali- so am i.

Rias- whhhaaattt!! Whyyy!!

Y/n- i have my own fair share of problems that i can do it on my own ms gremory and i wont become a slave in your  house.

Vali- as for me well i dont want to become a slave. That is all.

Rias was so mad and furious be cause she was denied by y/n and vali.

Y/n- please excuse me i need to go i have some business to make.

As y/n reach the door rias sends he POD to both y/n and vali then suddenly