chapter 45

Location kuoh mall

The girls was in the mall having fun  choosing their own style of fashion while the boys was keeping their guard up in case something bad would happen but luckily they found sirzechs along with his family and michael along with her 2 adopted daughter they approach them to greet

Issei- hello lord michael and lord sirzechs what a coincidence we meet here.

Sirzechs- issei what are you doing here where is the others??

Issei- they are on the fitting room along with lady gabriel.

Michael- gaby was here

Issei- yes sir! She is with sona and lady ciri while me saji and vali along with triss and lambert are guarding them..

Sirzechs- well what a coincidence grayfia was on shopping too alng with millicas come lets meet the others..

Michael-sure!! Asia irina come lets join the others.

Asia- hai daddy!!

Irina- coming daad

As thr rest were  bz doing their own thing gabriel wss ther standing waiting for ciri. And the rest..unknow to them rias and akeno was there

Rias ( frustrated)- we cant do  anything !! My brother and the angels were also there

Akeno- relax rias.. i sense their aura it was low..

Rias- so our training was paid off..hehehehe well what do they do now ...now that y/n was long gone..

Akeno- ara ara~ i'm sure they will be long dead..

Unknow to rias and akeno they been watch by ophis..and ophis decide tho intervene

Ophis- hello strays

Rias and akeno were  pale they know ophis..and how strong she is..they were now afraid and shitting their self that ophis was there..

Rias ( afraid )- ooophis!

Akeno ( afraid )- why are you hear!!

Ophis- do you think i will allow you to attack them..and do you think i am stupid not to notice you jhhmmm.

Rias ( nervous)- we were not going to do anything.

Ophis was angry and grab rias and akeno.

Ophis- dont  test my patience strays..i could kill you in a blink of an eye..i can sense lie..

Rias and akeno were so afraid that ophis was starting to get angry..

Ophis- stay away from them or else you will meet your doom..and wait for your demise at kaer morhen.. i wont kill you because you are not worth it..you Are a waste of time...and before you live i will give you a parting gift..

Ophis snakes was out and bit rias and akeno

Ophis- stay away on this country or else you will die..i put you into my curse..this country was on my watch..if you will come back here you will die that curse will activate immediaty if you come back here again your head will fly..get out

Rias and akeno was too afraid..now they cant comeback to do because they were now cursed by ophis..they immediately dissapear  leaving an angry ophis..

Ophis- hmmmphh stupid stray..

Great red- now now! Ophis now they cant come back..and wow ophis- chan you sure know how to threat those fools.

Ophis- thanks baka red..

Great red- hahaha come now lets get you something.. i will buy you a ton of chocolates now lets go..