chapter 71

during the silent walk between y/n and the rest they finally reach dandelions cabaret and geralt was present when dandelion meets y/n he was happy but y/n was different. y/n grad dandelions shirt and raise him to air geralt try to interfere y/n but y/n send a signal to do not interfere his confrontation

dandelion- y/n why sudden attack man! can't you greet an old friend of mine!!

y/n-don't play me for a fool you stupid womanizer bard!! do you think i forget on what you did to be back in bouclaire!!

dandelion- what did i do!!!

y/n transformed him self to his full mutated skin shocking every body

dandelion- look man!! i'm sorry!! for what i did!!

y/n-too late from that bard!! you framed me!! i almost get my head separated from my body!! you write those stupid songs that i am sleeping with the duchess!!!

dandelion- look i'm sorry!! man

y/n- ohhh shut it stupid little human !!! it was your fault!! for having me almost executed!! but i was lucky the vampire regis save my ass back there and i was getting a banned for coming there..

dandelion- look i am sorry!! man you are not the one who got a permanent banned!! i was banned too..

y/n- good for you!! because!! the duchess lifted my banned when a certain dragon who caused ruckus there..seriously bard what did i do to you!! i didn't do anything to you!! how dare you to do that to me!! 

dandelion-loo-

y/n- ohh shut your!  blabbering you stupid troubadour...its because of you my life there was ruined!!!! how dare you!!! and what did you do when you come here??? womanizing again and blabbering your mouth!!! and geralt told me you have been arrested by the witch hunters and got almost executed?? for constant womanizing?? and save by geralt again and again??

geralt- bro thats enough!

y/n- you know what man...i am happy you have afriends while i am not around but why?? this trouble maker bard is one of your friend??

geralt- settle down man you have your confrontation just sit down.. 

y/n sat down on the table and glared to the scared and ashamed dandelion

y/n- what are you lookin at!! give me  some drink you stupid bard and serve my guest some expensive room now!!!

dandelion has crapping him self but zoltan assist the guest to their room while gabriel was crying due to her outburst.

zolatn- come here i will assist you to your room.

geralt-zoltan make sure they are in the ruby and gold room

zoltan- alright..

dandelion give a strong  alcohol to y/n and give him some food to pair the drinks. while y/n throw a huge amount of coins to dandelion

dandelion-what is this??

y/n-payment for a room and drinks..and you should temporary close your cabaret while the guest was here.

dandelion- but this was too much!!

y/n-sigh! dandelion do you think i will barge to your cabaret and get some drinks and whatnot here..i am not like that man!..i don't want your cabaret to be bankrupt...because of me..

geralt-are you cool now??

y/n- yeah! i am for a bit..and i am not in a mood in argument geralt i am in a foul mood..