chapter 64

as the time goes by the leaders take their leave from work and start their training the elders approved their excuse and wish them luck..and the elders wish to see the king of the witchers when they return back home.

sirzechs and serafall-y/n we are here now along with our men!

sirzechs and serafall's peerage-sir! we are here! and ready!

gabriel-son me and my saints are now prepared and ready!

y/n-alright mommy!

azazel-nephew! me and my top 10 strong leaders of grigori was now ready!!

y/n-alright uncle! are they ready to fight the hunts!!

sirzechs-yes duude!! they are ready

grayfia-they are well trained according to your styles y/n! sirzechs here trained them to ready!

azazel-so do my mean i gave them all of my inventions of sacred gears.

gabriel-i also monitored my saints training regiment son and i am satisfied to the outcome!

y/n-good!

the peerage-riser/sona- we are ready y/n!

3 dragons-we are also ready!

y/n- alright guys gather up! i know you all nervous to the battle!! i would like to thank you! for lending your strength and you all gave me a family that i want. if not for you guys i will not met my mother...guys!! you will fight in the battle field!! the angels and the devils will assist! along with the dragon emperors. all i can say is we have the upper hand right now!! the enemy send some spy to the camp! so we will surprise them with a bang!!

ciri-darlng! i will use my power to draw the hunts bound to kaer morhen!! i know the strategy so i will follow your rules!!

y/n-good because i will use you to activate the sunstone to draw eredin out on his lair! remember! if you will see the hunts general kill them in an instant!! geralt you will be the hunting the enemy out side! you rill be assist by the angels and devils to keep you safe!!

geralt-agreed!!

y/n-eskel lambert! assisst the childrens along with the dragon emperors!! be sure the portals of the hunts can not enter!

eskel lambert-agreed!

y/n-serafall mother vesimir! please protect ciri!!

serafall- alright!

vesimir-yeah!

gabriel-agreed!

y/n- azazel, sirzechs you two are with me! we will set traps and hunt the stray!

azazel/sirzechs-right!

y/n-riser you will be on the dragons side! leave your peerage! to sona! and arthur! ellein! i'm sorry you can't come with us. i hope you understand.

riser-roger!!

3 dragons-yes!!

y/n-great red! assist the mage! ophis we need your snakes to assist everybody!

ophis-approve!!

y/n give ophis a chocolates to bribe her and ophis accept the chocolates

great red- agreed..

y/n-all peerage on the battle field will be assisted by angels devils and top 10 strong fallen! along with my generals. so follow their lead all the time!! i promise you this! if you will follow them you will not be harmed!! issei vali saji use your strategy that you learn during your constant battle in gwent! share your knowledge! i repeat! throw your pride and rivalry on this event! this battle is no joke understand!!