chapter 52

After y/n almost butcher iga the guys was looking for him..ciri can't do anything she was dumbfounded she wss carried by issei..while the others was looking for him.. ciri was shock beyond belief she didn't even know that y/n can be this cold hearted unlike the first time she saw him on rampage this was different than before..

Sona- guys we need to split up! We need to find him we need to stop him no matter what happen we need to stop him..

The team- hai!!

Vali- i will go to miyabigaoka maybe he was there creating chaos he warn thos bastard if he will not stop pursuing ciri he will create chaos there..

Sona- agreed..remember we will deal him on our own do not hurt him..he is already damage beyond repair..

Gabriel- please guys do not hurt him he is damage already..even ciri can't stop him. I will search the house may be he was still there..

Sona- alright. Guys we need to split up..half of us assist lady gabriel and the rest is on me..

After hours of searching no one can find y/n's location..he is not in his house his gear was gone..he is missing now...the girls was feared that y/n was really creating a chaos right now..as for iga and his men...they all now chained on the chaimber they are heavily guarded by all teams day in and day out...they can not escape to what will happen to them...

Sona- vali any news?

Vali- no..i dont have any..how is ciri.

Tsubaki- she is on mess...she wont eat,drink, or rest..

Lambert ( angry)- where are thoae boys i will gut them alive!!

Triss-lambert please calm down..we cant do anything..don't add anytension okay wr had a bigger problem..now that the wrath of the king was comming..

Lambert- this is what we feared triss.all witchers know this...all witchers know how the kings wrath..he cannot be stop now..

Gabriel- how we can stop him??

Lambert- there is one way but you will not like it..

Gabriel- tell us please?

Lambert- are you sure?? Can you do it??

Gabriel- yes??

Lambert- very well! The only way to stop him was.......to kill him...if not this town will fall into chaos..it will be a miracle if he would not do anything in this town..

Every body was shock to hear what lambert said in how to stop him..all has been affected specially gabriel..they all hoping to that there is a safe way..

Meanwhile y/n was on the haunt he carried his original silver sword..and he pick a sword that he crafted..he's on the outskirt..y/n would not involve innocents for his kills he was haunting the wild hunts, kokabiel, rias and akeno in one go.

Gabriel- its no good we also have any leads..where wlhis location..we seach city by city

Vali- we also watch those bastards school luckily he didn't do anything to that school.

Lambert- mostly he will not attack even he threatens that school..unless he has other things in mind.

Vali- wait! If he hasn't attack at miyabigaoka..he was upto someone else..

Gabriel- he said he was going to war!! Alone!! He force me to open a portal back to your place lambert!!

Lambert- oohhh noo! This is not good!! Not very good!!

Sona- he will die!! He is fighting alone!!

During the brief meeting with the girls team to search y/n kuroka was enter to the room bringing a news..