chapter 000000

Issei/vali/saji was now on their gears vali open a portal bound to elleins room.

Location england

Ellien- a dragon portal??

( by the way arthur has a girlfriend in this story)

After the portal it reveals vali and his group.

Ellein- wh-who are you?? Why are you here.

Vali- come with us if you want to live and dont make a noice or else

Saji and issei grabs ellein and bring her to a portal and immediately dissapear..

Location y/n's home

After they they transported from england to y/n's home they found them selves outsude of arthurs room..

Ellein- whe- where am i??

Vali/issei/saji remove their masks ellein was shock that 3 strange people.

Vali- ssshhhh!! Dont say a word ok i'm vali. I was task to a mission to kidnap you and bring you here..we will bang that door and dont do anyting..just stand there okay?? Trust us.. and dont tell any body i mean anybody around here okay..

Due to ellein's nervousness she was just agreed she was to afraid that if she doesn't follow she will be dead

Vali- alright! Let it rip!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

arthur opens the door and was shock to see who is standing infront of him..

Arthur-e- ellein! But how! Who!

Ellein cover her mouth and she was about to cry

Ellein- arthur! Is that really you!

Ellein touches arthur frozen shock face tears flowing on his eyes whe he see ellein..standing infornt of him..

Ellien ( crying )- it was realy you!!! I miss you so much!!

This time arthur was hugging her back

Arthur ( cried in happiness )-  i miss you too ellein! come in!

Ellein and arthur enter to his room

Arthur ( mind)- thank you vali, for this wonderful gift you give to me!! I will never forget this..

Unknown to arthur the 3 is  watching.

Issei- did you see his face man

Saji- dont be so loud issei

Vali-come on lets get to rest before somebody will see us.

The next day

Y/n- oii three stoogies how was  your mission??

Vali- it went good, lucky for us we dont encounter the enemy..

Issei- that was so extereme man..

Saji- ugghh!! Sona will kick my ass if she knows that i was involved..

Y/n- hahaha i'm sure  she will..hahaha may be not will kick your sorry ass because it was a direct order..hahaha

Bikuo- morning guys have you seen arthur??

Vali- dont know monkey? By the way what day is today??

Vali- friday? Why?! And why are you so tired man??

Bikuo- well i was studying for a test tommorow.

Y/n- dont worry monkey boy! You and the others will have a very special role on the exam! You dont have to cram all day and all night..no need to read books for now..you can rest easy..take a seat  and have some breakfast. Or else we will be late for school..sona will put us on detention..kuroka was out early she was excited to her first job..