chapter 55

Continuation

Teacher- pheew i thought i could die then

Gabriel- naahh!! He couldn't do that azazel was still an arch angel even he was fall.

Teacher- i see i'm glad to know..

Gabriel- he is just emotional to see his nephew...

Teacher- he would check for ciri??

Gabriel- yeah he would check..he is a guardian angel..a member of watchmen assign by father.

Teacher- oohh i see..

During the teacher and gabriel chatting girls walk to say their goodnight to gabriel the teacher and to the sealed body of y/n..all the girls kissed y/n's cheek before goodnights and gabriel kiss the forehead of the girls including y/n's classmate..

Tsubaki- auntie gabriel i bring you some tea and something to eat and snacks while watching y/n..

Tsubaki place the tea for gabriel and the teacher before saying goodnight tsubaki also kissed y/n's cheeks and gabriel kissed tsubaki's forehead before saying good night..after that ellein and arthur came also to the room to say their goodnight they also do even arthur to what the girls did before saying their goodnight..after arthur and ellein the koneko, ravel and le fay came to say their goodnights...not far behind riser and his wives came also while riser was emotional but he kept his cool y/n didn't like to see him sad..they also give their good nights to the ladies and a sealed y/n.

Teacher-fufufu those boys and girls loved him so much..

Gabriel- yes teacher they love him as the same my y/n love them also..

Teacher-i just remember lady gabriel why y/n force you to open a portal back to the world that he didn't belong from the first place?? And why he wants to go on a war alone?

Gabriel- you see sensei before y/n comes here he was on search for ciri because ciri was a target by the unknown enemy but due to the circumstances the enemy recruited the criminals on this world..so both y/n's mortal enemy, and this worlds wanted criminal are created a group to start a new war..so we offer our selves to help him fight the group of criminals because y/n cant fight them all by him self..yes y/n may be strong but he is not invincible..

Teacher- how did this happen?

Gabriel- well it happens when y/n was on haunt even he was weak that time due to the fact that he was poisoned by sirzechs little sister rias gremory and akeno himajima..that poison was place to y/n's potion. And when he drink the potion his body starts to weaken all half of his system was malfunction..the only way to support his life was a decotion that extends his vitals to be stable..

Teacher- then what happen

Gabriel- that potion of y/n was contained a muriatic acid we know how it will react to the body..sirzechs didn't realize that his sister was capable to kill a person..sirzechs was so furious he didn't have anh choice but to mark her own sister as a dangerous stray..an ss class stray..

Teacher- i didn't know that the most spoiled brat at school could do that..

Gabriel- on that night y/n was ambush by the 10 winged fallen angel and the group of unknown enemy along with rias and akeno...rias stabs y/n at his damage body while akeno pull some magic to y/n's sensitive eyes..and if not for matsuda and motohama my son is died by know due to poisoned blood and damage system but we didnt even know y/n has the ability to regenirate in exchange to his last surviving mutation cell..but luckily we know that y/n is a friend of great red we request great red to bring his men over here to perform another experiment for him in order to replace his damage cell and poisoned blood..