chapter 86

while the boys are re-decorating y/n's room the girls are enjoying the shopping along with anna until.

sona-well lady anna how was the shopping mall here.

anna-it's amazing!! all dress and clothes are amazing unlike on toussaint design. this was simple and elegant.

sona-well choose what ever you wa-

tsubaki-what is the problem?

sona- exorcist! 2 of them.

tsubaki-i know that blue haired girl but i don't know who was her companion.

xenovia- well hello devils

tsubaki- hello exorcist i guess you recover from your trauma.

xenovia-i have recover with the help of the heavenly father.

sona-what do you want from us.

xenovia-we were here for investigate we feel a huge aura around these town and we came here.

sona- do you think it was us??

xenovia- no. that aura was so sinister and evil. than you.

siera- ladies we came here no trouble. 

sona- then tell your friend over there to stop acting high and mighty or she will might experience the same method that she experience before.

xenovia-do you think i am sca-

siera- stop it xenovia. the father will not gonna help you again if you continue your attitude.

xenovia- don't worry he's not here i heard from lord michael that he was returned to his world. so there is a chance that he would not returned.

sona- sigh! such a stubborn girl..

xenovia- what did you say??

siera-xenovia  enough haven't you learn your lesson.

xenovia-fine!

siera- sigh! listen i'm sorry about my partner's action but we need to locate the evil aura.

sona- and who might you be??

siera-ohh forgive me my name is siera i'm the second highest command 

i know this is siera on noblesse i will make her an exorcist and she had a neutral attitude unlike on the anime

i know this is siera on noblesse i will make her an exorcist and she had a neutral attitude unlike on the anime. and i will make her the wife of y/n

sona-sona sitri  thead of the sitri clan and this was my team.

siera- pleasure to meet you.

tsubaki-aside from your investigation. what is your motive here on the devils teritory??

siera- well there is father told us that the sword of gabriel was taken.

sona-and?

siera- father said that who ever wield that sword of gabriel we shall serve him/her as our master.