chaptwr 23

Location y/n's house

Y/n- so rias sona how did it go??

Rias- it was hard to convince them.

Sona- in order for them to approve marayama to become vali's queen they settle it in a match. Katase's parents ware a memeber of a high class samurai
But lucky he manage to win in a 2 in 1 gauntlet match..and vali style in proposal is just like he would propose like a wedding engagement..even vali ask katase to go on a date with him in front of her peerage!!

Y/n- hahaha thats good thats good!!

Rias- how about you??

Y/n- it went well to us!  Issei did all the talking..though murayama's parents will be here every weekend to watch their daughter in action..

Rias- even katase will be here also. And also our siblings will be here also..

Y/n- dont be afraid rias it will be fine ok! Trust me..

While sona y/n and rias having their talk they here a booming laugh from Albion!!

Sona- what is that??

Y/n- ohh that is tiamat nagging on ddraig again..

Rias- dont tell me marayama's sacred gear was tiamat!!

Y/n- yep!!

Meanwhile

Albion- bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!  Ohh this is hilarious oi vali vritra get some pop corn!!

Ddraig- shut it albion!!

Tiamat- dont change the subject ddraig!!!!

Ddraig- but darling!!

Tiamat- dont  darling darling me!!!

Ddraig- i said i'm sorry please!!

Tiamat- honestly ddraig i dont care about my treasures!! I care about you!! Every time you are in at home you always do training!! If not training fight with your twin brother!! I have feelings too ddraig..i married you because i love you even you are a huge pervert ddraig!!

Ddraig- sorry darling!! Forgive me!!

Tiamat- hhmmpphh!!

Y/n- wait ddraig has a brother!

Tiamat- yah! He do have a brother and  his brother is also a pervert too!!

Y/n- who is the brother of  ddraig??

Tiamat- wait you dont know??

The devils and y/n- shook their heads

Tiamat- ohh dear!! Ddraig's brother was albion the white dragon..ddraig loves boobs and albion loves butt!! Every dragon know them the odd dragon emperors!! While my brother is vritra!!

All the devils inthe house was shock on tiamats  revilation.

Albion- you can continue lecturing him sister!! That chichiryuutei was realy bad boy!!

Tiamat-shut it!! Sniffer!! If  fafnir was here she will gonna rape you!! Again!!

( i will make fafnir  a female dragon )

Y/n- who's fafnir??

Sona- she is one of the dragon king same as tiamat!

Tiamat- correct and fafnir is a huge perevert also she is the girlfriend of albion!!

Albion- ohh! Please in ophis and great red name!! Dont tell fafnir i'm here!!

Tiamat- don't include the loli dragon god  and the trouble maker dragon god in our conversation here!!