chapter 41

After the talk of ciri to the leaders  ciri was taking good care of y/n while triss and the rest were taking care of the others..

Y/n- ugghh!! What happen??

Ciri- hahaha its alright now darling how are you feeling?

Y/n- well everything was good ohh by the way your potion was effective  you dont lost your tourch..well the last one like..i went high!  Like i take a drugs..

Ciri- thats because it is a drugs idiot.

Y/n- whaat!! Since when did i teach you to do drugs..

Ciri- ohh shut it moron..

Y/n- just don't do it again okay??

Ciri- alright i'm sorry it wont happen again..hey darling i want to request something.

Y/n- hhmm let me guess you want a set of armor and a new sword aren't you?

Ciri ( blushing )- yeah..

Y/n- alright i will do it..and beside i will craft those 3 an armor they request it anyway..

Ciri- yeah!! Thank you darling mmmwwaahh!! Now go get dress you had a bash later on..

Y/n- hahaha bash cam wait..i want to be with you..and make you know-

Ciri- hahaha later  after the party..now go take a bath and get dress..

Y/n- yeah alright..

After 30 mins..

After y/n is getting dress he proceed to the outside along with ciri he was meet by his friends and family and greet him one by one..michael hug him while his mother embrace him and kiss him on him on his cheeks..ciri also give y/n  a sweet and loving kiss..sona embrace him along with his peerage and give him thanks for his hard work.. even the witchers and the mage greeted him..and congratulates him..while the 3 dragons tackled him like a real brother..great red  embrace him well both of them are best friends...ophis was there along with great red both of them are in peace...riser was also a brother to y/n they help each other teach each other..while the remaining peerage was there giving embrace and giving thanks to him..as for koneko amd ravel they were both on y/n..the 3 minors were with him..koneko, le fay and ravel were on his side he introduce them to ciri and ciri was happy to see them..

Y/n- alright guys, i was surprice to give me this kind of party,,i didn't ask for this all i want for you is to live your life to the fullest experience how to live like a normal person..from the bottom of my heart i thank you guys i will never forget this....

Sirzechs approach to y/n

Sirzechs- buddy you deserve this you help us..big time..you dont even ask for a payment for your service...this is our only way to pay you..you wake us up from reality..yes y/n..both angels and devils was still in war until today but when you came..you stop our war in a civil way..you help us to create a true peace buddy..all of us will gonna help you in your battle..even your name was well known to the underworld and the elder was afraid of you..so intead to face you..they created a new law..and that law i was working so hard to achieve..so we thank you y/n..

Azazel- y/n mah boy!! I thank you for your help..you already know that i was your original guardian angel since you were born. I allowed gabriel to take you in and i am sorry for not informing you about this.. if gabriel was your mother then i am also your uncle  i am also a arch angel before my fall..i accept my fate to become a fallen angel..just to ammend my sins that i leave you..that card that you always carry i am the creator of it..

Y/n- uncle azazel...i am no blind not to notice your guilt uncle..i forgiven you long time ago..and if not for you and mother and uncle michael..i didn't meet the only woman i love...so please uncle stop punishing you self...open your heart for me..okay but for me you are always be an angel..fallen or not..you will always be my uncle..