chapter 42

Location y/n' house

Sunday

Ciri- darling are you ready??

Y/n- yeah i am..

Ciri- dont forget my new set of armor okay or else

Y/n- yes darling dont worry

Ciri- now lets go everybody was excited.

As ciri and y/n  proceed to the training room they were meet by the devils and angels  the witchers were complete and wearing their new set of of gears..

Vesimir- wow it fits so well you are still in touch when it comes to crafting

Y/n- well thanks old man but all your new sets of gears were blessed by my mother and uncle michael along with lord  sirzechs and  lady serafall and also that sword was made powerful beacause my best friend great red give me some of his scale..

Vesimir- wow! Ancient man i cant wish any more!! Ancient man

Y/n- well to tell you old man all of my creations are all in equal..and that includes you guys..you know i treat my friends as a family..all the armors and swords are powerful..

Riser- he is right guys its proven and tested all you had to do is fuse your magic to our gears just try it next time..

Y/n- haha riser is correct he did it on his first try...nice one you got there man!! Haha in no time you and zechs will be on par in no time..

Sirzechs- lets try it some times guys  hehehe..

Grayfia- fufufu i already try dear it was true  his creation was indeed  powerful

Great red- bwaahaha!! Bring me a good fight man..and nextime we should also spar..i'm aching a good spar just like the old times

Y/n- approve!! Man!! Lets have spar next time!!

Ciri- darling dont do anything reckless okay..

Y/n- okaay darling love you

Sirzechs- ohh by the way ciri this is my son millicas..

Ciri- well hello little man i am ciri

Millicas ( excited )- hellow miss ciri i am millicas gremory its nice to see you.

Ciri-my such a fine young man so that is why my husband is so attached to you..

Millicas- yeah i notice uncle y/n was sad and he misses you a lot..please dont go away make him happy auntie ciri.

Ciri- ufufufu i m not going anywear little zechs..uncle y/n is happy now..

Millicas- thank you auntie ciri..im happy now and congratulations to you also..

Ciri- thank you now stay with me while uncle y/n and his friends is on a fight..

Back to y/n

Y/n- hey eskel i got a plan

Eskel- what is it.

Y/n- i will going to pull a prank on lambert i will use axii on him and do what you want just command him..

Eskel- hey thats a good idea

Both eskel and y/n look to lambert and lambert had no idea what will happeb to him..

Lambert- what?? Do i had a dirt on my face?

Y/n &eskel- nahh

Meanwhile

Yen- they are pulling something again

Triss- this time it's lambert

Issei- oohh yyeah! I can see  y/n in action again..