chapter 1

Witcher y/n is the last witcher from the school of the viper. He is a close friend of geralt and the witcher of the wolf. He develop a crush on ciri.

Y/n is a unique kind of a witcher. He survive the witcher trial but it is not the same . He only retains his emotion unlike the other witchers.

Location school of the wolf

Y/n-geralt why are you alone??

Geralt- hmm i've been thinking y/n you are a witcher from viper yet your emotion are still intact.

Y/n- i dont know how to answer your question geralt. Even i also thinking my self why my emotion is still intact. But most of the witchers are emotionless and cold hearted.

Geralt- yeah people calling us killer for hire. But i dont mind them at all. How do you handle the hatred of most people during your contract.

Y/n- hmm let me think. Uuhhh i dont mind the constant yelling and cursing of the people. Though it is still hurt me. I am also a person once.

Geralt- yeah or maybe they are jelous for us?

Y/n- hhmmm mmmaayyy bbbeee
Because we can fight and kill both monster and a human.

Geralt- yeah.. about that. How was your contract with the dragon.

Y/n- uugghh!! That damn monster is really hard to kill but luckily my swords had the capacity to slay a giant overgrown lizard that flying out of no where. Ohh i almost forgot here geralt i have these equipment for the mutation upgrade though.

Geralt- huh! How did you get these??

Y/n- i found it somewhere in toussaint i forgot where to locate though.

Geralt- wow toussaint eeeyy!! How did you get there??

Y/n- i was summon by the dutchess she has a problem  over her country..

Geralt-and what is her problem that requires a witcher especially a witcher from the viper?

Y/n- hhhmm a dragon problem though.
And you must go there. The wine there is very exquisite. And i manage to retrieve all grandmaster armor diagram.

Geralt- what!! You manage to retrieve it all!! Ugghhh!! I never thought those armor are real. Anyway what kind of dragon did you slay??

Y/n- you want a copy of grand master witcher armor and swords diagram??

Geralt- if you want to give it to me why not??

Y/n- hahaha i thought you never accept! Haha about the dragon. I didnt slay it but i be friend with him haha..well his looks is a giant red dragon though.

Geralt- all dragons are huge you know? And how did you befriend with that dragon??

Y/n- well first of all you wont belive me if i will tell you.

Geralt-  try me dumbass..

Y/n- very well that giant lizard can talk you know?!

Geralt- what!!!  It can talk!! What did he said??

Y/n- he said that his name was great red the dragon of apocalypse!!