chapter 34

Location y/n's house

Gabriel- anoooo! Geralt  can i talk to you.

Geralt- yes mom please come..

At the balcony

Geralt- what do you wanna talk?

Gabriel- geralt i am nervous for y/n  he may not gonna survive..

Geralt- relax mom he can survive mom that jackass is different from me..he's been through a lot i am lucky that i found me and my daughter found him if not i dont lnow where is he...y/n was feared to the north mom..when he is there creating chaos i stop him dlthat leads to a fight when he saw my ciri he stop..his set of emotion was different from mine..all the witchers from the wolf  knows how dangerous the vipers can be that is why we avoid to fight the vipers the only one who can stop y/n when he is in rampage was ciri..she is the only one who can stop him...ciri loves him a lot mom..every single day ciri was with y/n..i notice that y/n also loved ciri..he loves her so much..ciri was trained by y/n him self physically but not mentally vesimir  and eskel knows that...while lambert being a jerk he decides to fight him lambert lost big time and almost got killed buuut thanks to ciri he stop..but not for long lambert and y/n becomes good friend..i remember during winter lambert and y/n decides to pull a prank to  eskel haha those jackass tied eskel to a pole upside down in 1 hr. Since then those 2 favorite target was eskel..haha but eskel was compose type haha..when eskel is getting a revenge haha y/n and lambert tied to a pole haha but eskel is different type of revenge haha he uses lambert and y/n to be a bait whe he haunts bears..

Gabriel laughing to y/n's pranking unknown to them sirzechs and yen listening to them..yen decided to butt in.

Yen-ufufufuf dont  get excuse for your self geralt you also got fell to those two pranks haha..you also becomes y/n and lambert victim..hahaha if my memory is correct y/n and lambert use you to become a bait when those two haunting a dragon..

Geralt- that is the most embarassing moment that i ever experience and i haven't got my revenge on those jerks.

Gabriel- ufufufu you two really are a brothers ufufufu..all of you fall to y/n's constant pranking??

Geralt- the only person didn't fall to his pranks was ciri..he never pull a prank to her..vesimir also fall for his traps and give y/n's a lecture hahaha..

Sirzechs and sona decides to join

Sona- also there he pulls a prank?

Geralt- yes young sona why??

Sona- he is also pulling a pranks here everyone here fall for his pranks even the leaders and our parents..he also got a council..almost all the boys here got are pranksters even our own leaders are prankster.

Sirzechs- hahaha..you know sona sometimes you have to make some fun being a leader is not easy..until y/n comes to the picture he teach us how to become a good leader..he may be a trouble maker for some times but he is also a great teacher.

Geralt/yen- yep thats y/n alright..

Geralt- but lets settle that aside mom please relax okay he will survive also and i am sorry for lying to you about ciri's location during our meeting earlier..

Sona/sirzechs- why??

Geralt- i already found ciri and bring her back to our hideout with great red help..me and the rest to wake ciri up here..if y/n heard that my adopted daughter was badly hurt y/n will haunt down the wild haunt..i and i alone knows how deadly and cold hearted killer y/n can be when it comes to ciri..his heart was fix to one person..you already taste his wrath..he is different from us..that is why we avoid to fight him..he doesn't care if you are his friends if any one of you touch ciri even a single strap of her hair..touch her and you all die..that is why i told you this try to avoid to make him angry y/n is stronger than any of us..you already saw his face right ane tip i get you..if you saw his eyes are blood red that means he is very angry do not approach him run as fast as you can..if you see his eyes are pitch black try to restrain him he is easy to calm down..but if his eyes are normal and his face has a viens it means he is cool down..the only one who can stop him is ciri..no more no less..okay