chapter 24

LOCATION Y/N'S HOME

SATURDAY MORNING

Y/N-alright guys its saturday today's training is potion making..the one will monitor you is sona and tsubaki! And we have a special type of potion making!!

Momo-why special sensei??

Y/n- why! Because we will use live labrat on this type of lesson!!

Unknown to the girls issei vali and saji will be the labrats for y/n!!

Saji-this is your fault jackass!! You challenge him again to gwent!!

Issei- well im sssooooorrryyyy!! I don't know he has an ace card hiding on him!! And you vali why are you become his labrat??

Vali- well i challenge him to gwent and payed it  dearly well i can blame my self.

Issei- well jackass you challenge the inventor of a real gwent card..

Vali- well its my own fault! Not like you two!! That is why he called you dumb and dumber..

Back to y/n

Momo- cant we just drink the potion that we make??

Y/n- ohh no sweety! In a real scenario if one of your comerades will run out of potion you will force to share..and if  you do not share your potion your comrade will die..did you get my point??

Momo- ohh i get it now!

Y/n- very good my dear!!

Rias- why we need potion if we have magic?

Y/n- what if you are out of magic?? And no energy? What would you do??

Rias- well we are devils and we have a huge stamina and magic reserve?

Y/n- well fair point.

Kiba- well what is the prize.

Y/n- ohh good  question! If  the labrats are goin to have a power boost that means you are successful and the reward is you are excempted in training on sunday and you can have fun!! Ans if you failed! Punishment will awaits on you and its not a good one!! Ohh by the way katase murayama your parents will be arrive any moment!!

After 5 minutes

Sizechs serafall azazel arrive

Azazel- yo witcher! Hows it goin!! Where is vali

Serafall- y-chan! Hi there! Where is sona!!

Sirzechs and grayfia- hi y/n!!/ hi buddy how is your day!!

Y/n- yo! Azazel im good!! Vali was on the separate room along with issei and saji!! They will have a very very special training! Ohh sera your sister and her team are peparing for their first actual potion making along with rias and her peerage.

Sirzechs- any progress?

Y/n -Sona and her peerage got a progress, while rias and her peerage also got a progress

Sirzechs- i'm glad!

Y/n-  well anyways we will stary training in 1 hr both kendo girls parents will arrive to see their daughters in action..ohh relax zechs they already know about all of you..

Sirzechs- alright i trusted you!

Several minutes later both katase and murayama's parents arrive.

Y/n- hello sir good morning i guess you are katase's parents and i am the guardian to those who live in here!!

Katase's mother- my my! Such a young man to be a guardian of our daughter

Katase's father- where is my daughter i like to speek to her.