chapter 85

time skip morning

morning has arrive and everybody was present on the dining area the leader was back on the under world for their task they escape the breakfast .

issei-guys! breakfast is ready!

gabriel- good morning issei!!

vali-guy's eat up now!! 

saji-ohhh good morning lady anna!!

anna-good morning! children!! good morning well! well! gaby is your birthday was extended??

gabriel-fufufufu! no. this only a simple breakfast made by the three.

anna-well this boys are a talented cooks.

issei-thank you miss anna! this is our role here in the house the three of us will be cook. riser here are preparing a table settings. and arthur and some of the male here will helping the dishes. and the rest are taking care of the house chores.

new student council member-wow! you all have roles here in the house?? what about y/n??

koneko-he was the master of the house he won't do any thing. all he will do is to prepare us for training and what not. 

ravel-well after we finish our chores we are free to do our own things. all the time was y/n keep working. to keep everybody safe.. we are minors that time he didn't allow us to fight. 

bikuo- good morning guys!! ohh who is this pretty girl.

saji-monkey! that was anna! the former duchess of the world we came from!

anna- hello i am anna henrietta! former duchess in toussaint.

bikuo- hello  your grace i am bikou the monkey king! and also a member of vali i am sorry i didn't come to your world for i am on duty in guarding this mansion before..

anna-it's understandable bikuo.  it is also the same on my palace i can't go anywhere for the kingdom needs a ruler.

sona-be careful on your pranks bikuo. if you do something to her you will be on the table for 2 months.

bikuo-sheesh!! i am a choosy prankster you know!

tsubaki-oohh you don't know who will gonna face you if you put on the table!!

bikuo- who else??

y/n-that could be me! tiny gorilla

bikuo-eeeppp!!! is-he

sona--yep!!

bikuo-ooohh!! come o- ooouuuucchhh!!!

y/n-what did you said??

bikuo-yup! it's y/n alright!! may be i should step down on the throne. it's not mine anyway!!

y/n-sssoooo! tiny gorilla you seat on my throne!!

bikuo-well!!

y/n-doesn't  matter hey help me to re-decorate my room okay.

bikuo- okie dokie!!! 

new student council member-that's weird i never saw that kind of antics of bikuo-sensei

tsubaki-hahaha! that is bikuo here on the house bikuo lined up on 6th mega prankster and y/n is the number 1.

kuroka-what is this commotion? 

y/n-it was your mokey of a husband horny cat.

kuroka-ohh hello y/n eeehhhhh!!!! y/n!!

y/n- that is right horny cat!!!!

kuroka- y/n-nya!!!!!! oooooffffff!!!!

bikuo-it's not everyday to see a flying cat do ya!!