chapter 83

when the time that the party was over and it's time for them to go home they were bid their greetings and farewell to gabriel and the rest of the leaders. the leaders along with the rest of the supernaturals walking their way to y/n's home along with the new student council and the disciplinary club members and the rest of y/n's old classmates the principal and her teacher decided to go to his home also anna and y/n walk home also..while grabriel latches her arm  happily skipping her walk.

sirzechs-ano gaby i think y/n was embarrass to your actions!!

azazel-ohh  don't be like that zechs it's not everyday to see a clingy mom

serafall- or a flying mom in front of many people!!

y/n-ohh geezz!! now i have to deal with 2 bubbly crazy girl!! and one of them was my mother!!

serafall-hey!!

anna-this was interesting!! either way..if  i am not born to a royalty maybe do it also!!

sirzechs- hmm you were right!! i will also do it if my millicas will be missing in so long also!!

anna-ohh! so this was your son!!

grayfia- indeed this was our son! now son please introduce your self to the duchess of  the world me and dad  came from

millicas gallantly bowed and introduce him self to anna

millicas-greetings your grace my name is millicas gremory the sole heir of the gremory house hold!

anna-my! such a gallant boy! either way my name is anna henrietta a former duchess of the kindom of toussaint. and please accept this i'm saving this for you?!

millicas-thank you!! your grace!! but what is this??

anna- it's my heirloom and now i will pass it to you!!

y/n-kid take good care of that ith all your heart! for that is the symbol of royalty! lies within that pin was represent a 5 chivalric virtue!! be proud little man! because you are the only one who was chosen to be represented by the council  of the 5 chivalric virtue! 

millicas-really?!!

anna-it's true! my biological father give that to me before he was passed on!!

y/n-it's called the heart of toussaint. the most highest honorary pin that has ever exist! and you were one of them!!

millicas-thank you! your grace!!!

anna-your welcome! i will entrust that heirloom to you millicas! my son also has that heirloom so don't worry about it..

millicas- it's beautiful! i will take good care of this just like i taking care of the medallion that y/n gave me back when i was small boy!!

anna-well take good care of that also!! because y/n is my father bound by destiny!!

millicas- i swear it on my dad's name!! i will take care of this two heirlooms of mine!!

anna-fufuf such a fine and bubbly kid you raised sirzechs and grayfia!! i am glad being a son of the lucifer he was raised in discipline. and not spoiled.

sirzechs-true. i don't want my own house hold go down..one of my kin was fall into a mess. and i wont  allow one to go down specially my son.

millicas-i promise you dad. i wont disappoint you  i am not auntie any way! 

anna-auntie??

sirzechs- he means my twin and a girl..she is the main reason that we go to your world. we capture her because she commit a crime toward humans and supernatural.