chapter 60

location y/n's house

sunday

sunday has arrive and the guys are now preparing for the final bout of the week because y/n will fight all the residents of the house.the guest was now on the guest room cheering their friends and the leaders was now geared up and checking if the gear wont be worn off. and y/n is now approaching to the guest room.

y/n-alright guys are you prepared for the battle??

residents-yeah!

leaders-yeah we are all ready haw about you??

y/n-well let me take my decoction and potion first!

after y/n take drinks his decoction and a potion the teacher was and the classmate was shock to see y/n's normal appearance and they are more shock to see y/n was sheviring due to the effects of the potion until they see his eyes and face.

mutated face

this was y/n eyes looks like

rboy-look at th eyes of y/n!!

everybody was looking the eyes of y/n 

teacher-it's glowing!!

y/n-well teacher if you look into my eyes  it will made me blush!!

teacher-ohh shut it! i'm just  curious about your eyes! the last time i saw was blood red but now is liquid gold viper!

y/n-i know my eyes are so sexy teacher! but i'm blushing right now!!

gabriel-ohh shut it son! you make the girls blush!!

rgirl3-is that normal y/n??

y/n-yeah! thats my normal eyes when i'm relax!

teacher-you are still relax that you will fight so many powerful people!!

y/n-well yeah!! i may be in disadvantage right now but i have my tricks..

rboy2-and you will use your sword! they will get poison you know.

y/n-ohh just relax. it's not even my original sword..

teacher-ohh!!

y/n-now please relax and enjoy the show..