chapter 50

After an hour on y/n's sudden fuming and almost rampage the girls was resume their conversation and explain everything about y/n and their secrets

Ciri- now you know his life when he was child and after i meet him?!

Aika- yeah! I never imagine that happy go lucky attitude has a dark secret..he always wants to have a simple life and a happy friend and family..

Sona- yeah aika! And also we are sorry for hiding our selves that we are also a devils.

Aika- nnaahh!! We also have secrets you know..but i never imagine that a devil was acting a school girls and blending in a normal humans like us!!

Sona- hahaha we are just like you guys we also want to live a life like a normal humans and to experience being one of you..

Aika- haha also i cant believe y/n's mother was an actual angel of mercy! Gabriel the arch angel!! Wow she was so beautiful!!

Ciri- and she is also a bubbly girl like my big sister..

Mury and katase- whaat!! She is also like lady serafall!!

Sona- hahaha!! My sister and auntie gabriel was a cosplayer hahaha

THE GIRLS- NANI!!!

Sona- what?? you dont expect that do ya??

Kiryuu- are you not afraid to a normal humans discovering you are all supernatural??

Sona- why should we?? As long as they dont do anything to us..we wont do anything to them..

Ddraig- bwahahaha!!! Partner what are you wearing!!

Issei- vali did this ddraig!!

Albion- thats what you get when you messing my partners samples!!! Bwahahahaha ohh man!! You look like a hooker that never been sold!! Oi chichiryuutei hahaha buy that partner of yours!!!

Ddraig- ohh i will!!! Sniffer!! Hahaha

Issei groans!! While ddraigs dragging him

Aika- ahh! Who were those guys??

Ciri- what are those dragons doing with issei??

Kiryuu- those two are actual dragons!!!

Sona- yeah! If they will transfer to their original form well this house will fall..

Tsubaki- those dragons are living in issei and vali's body well in short those 2 morons are their host..

Sona- and their names was ddraig and albion the welsh dragon and an english dragon you read their history in the books.

Kiryuu- sigh! This house is getting weirdier..

Ciri- you will get soon...i did that also when i got here first..

Kiryuu- why are they dragging issei??

Sona- those boys and dragons will going to play a team battle..dont mind them..

Aika- yeah may be i cam sleep over here its too late for me to go home

Sona- sure we dont mind and y/n didn't mind it also..

Tsubaki- he likes more people you know..he dont mind if you are normal or not..

Aika- yeah! Bit i cant imagine y/n was alive from the beginning!! He was a 1500 years old man! Entering a on a highschool.

Sona- he has a reason aika,, but i'm sorry we cant reveal you..

Aika-nah tjats ok!! I dont wanna go in,, into your problems..i am just a normal girl you know..