𝟎𝟔. 𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

𝟎𝟔. 𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝

 𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝

________________________

"AND THEN HE JUST STOOD THERE-" Lorelei rambled as she paced around in front of Estelle. "He stood there like a proper idiot and didn't say anything."

"Uhm," Estella nodded her head, all the while sweeping the floor of the Jazzercise center with a neon green broom.

"Can you believe that?" Lorelei scoffed. "Honestly, I don't know what it is about men. It's like they never think with the right head."

"And why, may I ask are you so bothered by this entire thing?" Estella questioned.

Lorelei paused her pacing to glance over at her friend. "What?"

"Harrington is your friend, right?" Estella drawled out.

"Yes," Lorelei replied, a slight reluctance to her voice.

"Okay," Estella nodded. "So why are you so bothered by the fact that he's flirting with other girls? I mean - he's always been very flirtatious."

"Because it is a constant thing!" Lorelei exclaimed. "He is constantly flirting - and constantly talking about his ever-confusing love life. I'm just sick of it."

Estella clicked her tongue at Lorelei's words. She had been peacefully finishing up with her shift when her brown-haired friend had just barged into the place and started venting about Steve Harrington of all people.

"And you know what the worst part is?" Lorelei asked as she leaned her head against the wall.

"No... but I'm sure you're about to tell me," the girl replied slowly.

"These girls just laugh at him! And he still tries to ask them out," Lorelei crossed her arms over her chest. "It's such crap! Why does he keep settling for these terrible situations?"

This entire conversation had been going on for thirty minutes already, and to say that Estella was tired of hearing Lorelei cluelessly ramble on would be an understatement. This was getting exhausting.

"Are you thick-headed?" Estella snapped, her hand dropping the broom to the side of the wall.

"Huh?" Lorelei furrowed her brows.