𝟏𝟕. 𝐈 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

𝟏𝟕. 𝐈 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

 𝐈 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

________________________

  "WE HAVE TO KILL IT," she preached. "I want to kill it."

  "Me too, Joyce," Hopper approached her hesitantly. "But how do we do that? We don't exactly know what we're dealing with here."

  Mike stepped away from the group slowly, his eyes drifting over to the boy who was laying on the couch. "No," Mike said, turning back to look at every one. "But he does. If anyone knows how to destroy this thing, it's Will."

  Lorelei furrowed her brows at this. She may have been lost, but she was not lost enough to not know that Will was one, completely sedated, and two, a now spy for the so-called Mind Flayer.

  "He's connected to it, so he'll know his weakness," Mike explained further, his eyes searching the room for confirmation that his words were not going unheard.

  "But I thought we couldn't trust him anymore," Max spoke up "that he was a spy for the Mind Flayer."

  Lorelei leaned away from the table, her arms crossed as she watched the look in Mike's eyes - as if someone had lit a light bulb.

  "Yeah," he said, "but he can't spy is he doesn't know where he is."

  Everyone turned silent at that, faces turning in every direction in hopes that someone would add anything to Mike's idea.

  "We need to make it so he doesn't recognize his location," Lorelei spoke up, her voice shaking as everyone turned to look at her. "Is there any place here that can be emptied out?"

  "We have a shed out back," Jonathan informed her.

  "Great!" Lorelei exclaimed proudly. "All we have to do is empty it out and like cover the walls or something. That would make it look like Will could be anywhere - he wouldn't be able to send those things after us."

  "Demodogs," Dustin whispered to her.

  "Not now, Frizzy," Lorelei scolded, looking down at him for a second before she turned over to Joyce. "We could all lend a hand - if that alright with you, Mrs. Byers?"

  "Anything to send that thing back where it came from," Joyce nodded decisively, not even looking back at Hopper or anyone else as she walked out of the house and towards the shed.