𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

________________________

  "I JUST WANT TO GET THIS STRAIGHT," Lorelei spoke up, breaking the silence.

  "Shoot," Dustin glanced over at her for a moment.

  "The girl with the shaved head-"

  "Eleven," Dustin corrected.

  "Sorry, Eleven killed the big, scary monster-"

  "The Demogorgon," Dustin interrupted once more.

  "Right, the Demogorgon - which isn't a nerdy name at all, by the way-"

  "Just ask the question!" Dustin snapped impatiently, placing the gloves on his hand as he stepped out of Steve's car.

  "Eleven killed the Demogorgon last year, with her mind," Lorelei spoke slowly "and then she disappeared into thin air, most likely dead?"

  "For the fifteenth time - yes!" Dustin exclaimed.

  "Jeez Frizzy," Lorelei muttered, "I was just making sure."

  Steve turned to her, watching as she slammed his car door shut and placed the yellow gloves over her own hands with a small smile. She seemed to make everything a bit lighter than it was with her complaints and comments - and considering what they were about to do, they were in desperate need of comedic relief.

  He reached into the trunk of his car, grabbed a black backpack that contained some materials, including a flashlight and his trusty bat, and placed it on his shoulders. Steve then grabbed three buckets which were filled to the brim with raw meat, his nose scrunching in disgust at the thought that he would have to touch it soon.

  "Come in," a voice sounded from Dustin's walkie-talkie "Dustin, do you copy? Over."

  "Yeah, I copy," Dustin murmured angrily into the talkie "I've been trying to reach you for hours. Over."

  "Sorry, listen, are you any closer to finding Dart?" the voice spoke once more.

  "I'm trying," Dustin replied, "meet Lorelei, Steve, and me at the old junkyard."