Chapter 32

August 2019

For Sebastian's birthday he requested to do something small. All he really wanted to do was spend time with Willow and their dog, Bucky. Willow had worked on planning a small road trip to the Hamptons, just the three of them.

"I can't wait to just relax by the pool. I have a busy couple months coming up and I just want to take advantage of my time off and the time we have together."

"You're gonna be leaving for so long," Willow said sadly.

"I know but I'll just be in Atlanta for the first three months, so you can come visit whenever you want. I'm sure Anthony would love to see you." Sebastian was going to be leaving to film his new Marvel show, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, with Anthony in November and would be in Atlanta until February, then he'd be flying to Puerto Rico for two weeks and then back to Atlanta for another month.

"I know. i just always miss you so much when you're gone."

Sebastian reached for her hand and brought it up to his lips, "I miss you too draga. You have no idea how much."

She looked at him with so much love, "Okay I'm gonna play music before we get all emotional," she giggled. She put on the playlist she had prepared for their road trip and they sang their hearts out for the whole drive.

***

Willow Downey posted a story

***

The Downey's lived in the Hamptons so they invited Willow and Sebastian over for dinner one night. Willow rented them a house for the whole week so they would be spending most of it alone and would join her family on the last day before going back home. Since their rented house was close to her family's she asked her mom for some help in setting up a surprise for Sebastian. She wanted the backyard to be decorated before they got there so Susan went and set up balloons and floaties all over.

Once they arrived at the house, they set their things down in their bedroom and then went to change into their swimsuits. When they went outside, Sebastian was so surprised to see that the backyard was decorated with balloons and pool floats. "How did you manage to get this place decorated for my birthday?"

"My mom came and set this up."

"I love Susan. I'll be sure to give her a call to thank her," he smiled.

"Well we'll see them at the end of the week. They invited us to dinner to celebrate your birthday."

"Your family is the best." He gave her a quick kiss before he picked her up and ran towards the pool.

"Sebastian!" she screamed before he threw her in the pool and jumped in right after. She finally came up to the surface and pouted at him before he approached her. "Just because it's your birthday, I'm gonna let that slide," she joked.

Once they were finally relaxed in the pool, Bucky approached the edge, looking into the water curiously. They had a pool at their apartment and he always looked curious but whenever they would try to get him in he would just run back inside. "C'mon Buck! I got you," Sebastian encouraged him as he held his arms out towards the little dog. Bucky hesitated and look a little scared but eventually jumped into Sebastian's arms.

"Oh my goodness! Good job Bucky!" Willow exclaimed as she swam over to her two boys, giving Bucky a kiss on his head. Bucky absolutely loved the pool. He was still too scared to swim on his own but he loved being held by Willow and Sebastian in the fresh water.

They spent a few hours in the pool and eventually made their way back into the house. Willow had ordered a nice dinner to be delivered to their house, Sebastian really wanted to just stay in and be with his family for his birthday. They ate together and then moved to the couch to watch a movie.

Sebastian wasn't big on physical gifts, he preferred just spending time with the people he loved for his birthday, which is why Willow usually took him on trips for his birthday. But she wanted to give him at least something small. She ran up to their room to grab the gift. "This is for you," she smiled as she sat next to him on the couch and handed him the gift.

"Will you didn't have to get me anything. You have already given me this weekend away with our family."

"I know but I just wanted to give you something small. Go ahead and open it."

Sebastian slowly pulled the wrapping off and was overjoyed by what he saw. It was a framed picture of Sebastian, Willow, and Bucky. They had plenty of pictures of the two of them but none with Bucky and she felt it was needed since he was a part of their family. "I love this so much. Thank you baby."

"I figured we needed a family picture for our home. Happy birthday Sebby."

***

Sebastian Stan posted a story

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney happy birthday to the love of my lifetagged: @imsebastianstan

tagged: @imsebastianstan

username I'm obsessed with this picture!

chrisevans happy birthday pal!

robertdowneyjr happy birthday son
username SON?! I'm crying!

tomholland2013 happy birthday Seb!