Chapter 29

December 2018

Today was New Year's Eve. Willow and Sebastian had spent the past month buying decorations and working on making their place perfect for their housewarming/New Year's party. They had hired caterers and a bartender to make custom drinks for the occasion.

"Mom! Dad! Indio!" Willow said as she hugged her family. "I'm so glad you guys were able to make it! Where are Avri and Exton?"

"We left them with my parents. We knew they wouldn't last through the night," Susan said.

"The place looks great by the way!" Indio said as he placed a kiss on his sister's head.

"Thanks," Willow smiled.

"Thank you for inviting us," Susan said as she leaned in to hug Sebastian.

He in return kissed her cheek. "Of course! You guys are family. Hi Robert. Hey Indio," he said as he greeted the two Downey men.

"Hey Seb," Robert hugged him, "Congrats on the new place."

"Thanks!" he smiled. "So there is food and drinks in the kitchen." A knock on the door took them out of their conversation. "Excuse us. Help yourselves to anything you want." They opened the door to reveal Anthony, Chris Evans, Elizabeth and her boyfriend Robbie, Scarlett and her boyfriend Colin, and Mark and his wife Sunrise.

"Hey guys! Thank you so much for coming!" They all greeted the couple and showed them where they could set down their things. Robert soon came and led them all to where the food and drinks were.

It didn't take long for another knock to come from the door. In walked Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa, Paul Bettany and his wife Jennifer, and Tom Holland and his friend Harrison. The last group to arrive was Don and his girlfriend Bridgid, Gwenyth and her boyfriend Brad, Jeremy, Jon and his wife Joya, and Paul Rudd and his wife Julie.

Once everyone was there the party really got started. Everyone was enjoying the drinks that the bartender had made and the food that the caterers were serving. They hadn't all been together since the premiere of Avengers: Infinity War and were all just enjoying each other's company.

"Hey Will, where is Tyler?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah I thought he would've been the first one here," Elizabeth added.

"His boyfriend's friend was throwing a party so they decided to stop there for a little while before coming here. He texted me that they were on their way though so he should be here soon."

They were interrupted when they heard the door open, "Party's here!" they heard Tyler scream causing the guests to laugh.

"And there they are," Willow chuckled. "Ty!" Willow shouted as she ran to hug her friend. She turned to the man that was standing next to him and gave him a big hug. "Sam! It's good to see you again!"

"You too Will! Thanks again for inviting me," he said nervously as he looked around at the guests. He hadn't realized all these huge actors would be here.

"C'mon! Let's go say hi to everyone!" Willow said as she pulled the couple towards a few of her guests. "Hey everyone, you all already know Tyler but this is his boyfriend, Sam."

"Hi Tyler! It's been too long!" Elizabeth said as she hugged him. She turned to Sam to hug him as well, "Hello! It's great to meet you!"

"Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Olsen."

"Oh please call me Lizzie. No need for such formalities around any of us," she smiled.

Sam got over his nerves quickly as everyone came over to greet the couple and make sure to make him feel welcomed. And just like Tyler had done the first time he met everyone, he fangirled over a few of his favorite actors.

The party went better than they expected. Everyone congratulated them on their new home together and were even given small tours of the place. Everyone was at least tipsy, if not drunk, and were all dancing together to the music that was blasting. It seems like they all just really wanted to let loose and have a good time.

"So how are things going between you two?" Anthony asked Sebastian.

"Everything is great," Sebastian smiled.

"Well you two look very happy," Evans smirked.

"We are. I just never thought I could love someone as much as I love her," Sebastian couldn't help the blush that rose to his cheeks as he saw his girlfriend dancing with their friends.

"Have you thought about proposing?" Chris asked.

"Of course I have but we agreed to just take things slow. So it probably won't be for at least another two years. But we've talked about it and we definitely want to get married in the future."

"Well that's good to hear man, congrats. We're all very happy for you two," Anthony said. Sebastian thanked them before they began hearing everyone start counting down.

He felt someone grab his arm, "C'mon Sebby! It's almost midnight!" Willow exclaimed. The countdown eventually reached 10 and everyone started getting ready.

"3! 2! 1! Happy New Years!" Everyone shouted before kissing their partners and hugging their friends.

"Happy New Years my love," Willow smiled as she tightly wrapped her arms around Sebastian.

"Happy New Years draga," he said before he brought her into a deep kiss.

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan ringing in the new year with this beautytagged: @willowdowney

tagged: @willowdowney

anthonymackie BEST PARTY EVER

username I'm obsessed with them

tomholland2013 woke up cuddled with your dog and I'm not even mad about it

username they all partied together!! 😭

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney best way to spend the new yeartagged: @imsebastianstan

tagged: @imsebastianstan

elizabetholsen what a great night!

username WEB WEB WEB

twhiddleston thank you for inviting us to your new home!!

username they moved in together!!!!