Chapter 19

October 2017

While in Atlanta, Willow was still sharing a house with her dad while they worked on the new Avengers movie. Willow and Sebastian discussed it and they felt it may have been too soon for them to be living together. This didn't mean that she didn't spend most of her time at his apartment anyways.

"Willow are you almost ready? We're gonna be late!" Sebastian shouted from his living room. They were getting ready to leave for a Halloween party at Robert's house. They decided to do a couples costume. Willow spent most of the day helping Sebastian get ready by doing his makeup. Her makeup was going to be a lot more detailed so when she finished with his, he had a little time to rest. When Willow had texted him that she was almost done, he put on his costume and was quickly ready to go. Once he was all done he waited for Willow to come out. He had yet to see any part of her costume, she said she wanted to surprise him.

"Yeah! I'll be right out!" A few seconds later, the sound of the bathroom door opening caused Sebastian to turn in that direction. Willow came out in her Emily Corpse Bride costume and walked straight to Sebastian who was in his Victor Van Dort costume. He didn't know why, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of her in that wedding dress. Even though it was torn and she was painted blue, she was the most beautiful bride he had ever laid his eyes on.

"You look stunning draga mea," he said as he placed a kiss on her lips.

"And you look incredibly handsome my Victor," she smiled at him.

They finally got to the party, being one of the last ones to arrive. They made their way straight over to Robert to greet him. "Hi dad! The place looks great!" she said as she hugged him.

"Hi Will! You two look amazing!"

"Thanks Robert," Sebastian smiled as he hugged his friend.

"Wow you guys look incredible!" Tom Holland said as he approached the couple.

"Thanks Tommy! So do you, great costume," she hugged him.

"Well I came over to see if you wanted to be my partner for beer pong?"

"Well I did beat you the last time so good choice," she chuckled. "I'd love to!" she turned to Sebastian, "Are you gonna be okay here without me?" she smirked.

"Go have fun!" he pecked her lips, "I'll stay here and talk to your dad."

Robert couldn't help but notice the way Sebastian stared at his daughter as she was walked away to go play with her friends. Sebastian was taken out of his trance by Robert's voice, "You really love her don't you?"

Sebastian was taken aback by this sudden question but answered with no hesitation, "I really do," he smiled.

"I know that when I found out about you two I seemed extremely cool, but I gotta be honest with you, I was a little hesitant about it. Look, I love you and you are one of my very good friends but I was scared of my little girl getting hurt again. But then I saw the look in both your eyes and knew there was no stopping you guys from being together," Robert paused to look at his daughter. "You two are good for each other."

Sebastian couldn't help the smile and blush that appeared on his face. "Thanks Robert, it means a lot to hear you say that. Just know I love her very much." He continued to watch his girlfriend in admiration as she crushed it in beer pong.

He walked over towards the group as she shot the winning point. "Tommy we won!" she jumped into her partners arms to celebrate, bring slightly lifted off the ground. He set her down and saw that Sebastian was now standing behind them, "Sebby did you see that!" she said excitedly.

"I did, you were great," he smiled. He turned his attention towards Tom, "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to steal my lady away," Tom smiled and nodded as the couple walked away.

Sebastian said nothing as he pulled her towards the dance floor. "May I have this dance?" he bowed in front of her.

"Absolutely," she giggled. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. They danced to whatever slow song was playing, not even really paying attention to what it was. All they could do was look into each other's eyes. Willow pulled his neck down to bring him into a kiss, "I love you."

He moved his hands to her cheeks, "I love you too." They continued to hold each other until the music started to get more upbeat.

"C'mon lovebirds! Dance with us!" Elizabeth shouted as he pulled on Willow and Sebastian's hands. Everyone continued to dance the night away. It was always a great time getting together with all her closest friends outside of work. Her life couldn't get any better.

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdoweny "upon meeting you I felt I should be with you always"tagged: @imsebastianstan

tagged: @imsebastianstan

username this is look is absolute fire

username couple goals!

username WEB WEB WEB

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan "I spent so long in the darkness, that I've almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is"tagged: @willowdowney

tagged: @willowdowney

username you are one lucky man

username even blue, she is beautiful

username WEB WEB WEB