Chapter 24*

March 2018

Today was Willow and Sebastian's one year anniversary. Willow had no idea what the plan for today was. Sebastian had only told Tyler what he had planned so that he could help her dress accordingly. Luckily, the dress they had previously bought was perfect for the occasion. At 5 o'clock sharp, Sebastian knocked on the door, Willow was finishing up so Tyler let him in. A few minutes passed before Willow finally made it out to where the boys were waiting. "Wow," Sebastian gasped when he laid eyes on Willow. "You look beautiful."

She leaned in to kiss him, "Thank you," she smiled. "You look beautiful too."

He chuckled. "These are for you," he said handing her a large bouquet of her favorite flowers. She thanked him before Tyler grabbed them from her and offered to put them in a vase. They said their byes to their friend and made their way out to the car that was waiting for them outside.

"So what do you have planned for us tonight?" she asked.

"That's a surprise," he grinned. She playfully rolled her eyes as the car continued to make its way through the city. "We're at our first stop." The driver opened the door and Willow's eyes opened wide when she saw where they were at. It was one of the most exclusive restaurants in the city. Reservations had to be made months in advanced.

"Babe how did you get reservations to this place?"

"I made them like four months ago."

Tears pricked her eyes at his words, "Four months ago? Yo-you knew we'd make it to our one year anniversary."

He pulled her into his arms, "Of course I did draga mea. I see a whole future for us."

She kissed him deeply, "I love you Sebastian," she smiled. "Now let's go! I've been dying to try this place!" Dinner was delicious. She understood why the wait to get in was so long. They got back in the car and made their way to the next destination. They walked up to the rooftop bar and were both completely in awe of the amazing view. They shared a few cocktails together before they made their way to the last stop of the night. "A helicopter ride?" she exclaimed. Sebastian simply smiled as he pulled her towards the helicopter. "Sebastian this is too much."

"Nothing is too much for you my angel. Now let's go enjoy the rest of our evening before I take you back home and show you how much I adore you." She smiled as they settled into the helicopter. The view of the city was better than anything she had seen before. She lived in New York for twenty years but had never seen it like this. It was the most romantic experiences of her life and she couldn't help but kiss Sebastian and cuddle into him the entire time. The car ride back to his apartment was more of the same. They stayed in each other's arms all the way into his bedroom.

Willow sat Sebastian onto the bed and as he started to strip his upper body, she moved to unbuckle his pants and take off his shoes and socks. Once his jacket and shirt were off, she pulled down his pants and boxers at once, freeing him of all his clothes. She bent down to remove her shoes and slowly pulled on the tie and began to unwrap her dress. Sebastian was pleasantly surprised to see that all she had underneath was a lacy black thong. He made his way towards the headboard and pulled her onto his lap so she straddled him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He took the opportunity to flip them over so he was now on top of her. He moved his lips down to her neck causing her to softly moan. "Sebastian I need you."

He smiled against her neck as he moved his hands down to her core. His hand pulled her thong to the side and moved his fingers in between her folds. He made small circles around her clit making her back arch off the bed. He brought her lips back into a kiss as he pushed two fingers into her. She tightened her grip on his arm as he began to pump his fingers in faster. She moaned into his lips as her orgasm washed over her. Sebastian removed his fingers and put them into his mouth to suck up all her juices.

He continued to kiss her neck as she whispered, "I need you inside me Sebby, please." He pumped himself a few times before he lined himself up at her entrance. He slowly pushed himself into her, eliciting moans from both of them. After a few seconds, she signaled him to move. "Fuck, you feel so good daddy."

He sped up his thrusts at the name she called him. "Shit baby, I love it when you call me that." He leaned down to kiss her and wrapped his arms around her. He flipped them over without ever leaving her. They both moaned loudly at the new position. "You look so good riding my cock like that. You are so beautiful my angel."

She started to bounce on his cock, feeling her orgasm approaching her. Sebastian felt her begin to squeeze around his cock so he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. He began to pound up into her, bringing her orgasm out. "Sebastian!" she screamed as she came around him.

He continued to move quickly into her, his thrusts becoming sloppier as he too reached his high. "Shit Will," he groaned as he coated her walls with his cum. He slowed down his thrusts, making sure they both rode out their highs. He finally stopped his movements and brought her into a deep kiss. "I love you so much Willow."

"I love you too Sebastian."

He slowly pulled out of her and quickly got out of bed to grab a towel to clean her up. When he finished, he got back into bed and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Her eyes started closing, sleep taking over her body. He placed one final kiss on her forehead before letting sleep overcome him as well. "Goodnight my love."

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney one whole year with this god of a man

willowdowney one whole year with this god of a man. te iubesc Sebastian
tagged: @imsebastianstan

twhiddleston so happy for you two!

username bless you for sharing this picture with us

anthonymackie SHE WROTE IN ROMANIAN

username this blue suit is doing things for me

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan this past year has been a blessing my queen

imsebastianstan this past year has been a blessing my queen. te iubesc Willow
tagged: @willowdowney

robertdowneyjr I've never seen my little girl happier

username HOT HOT HOT

tylerjones my best friend is a whole ass snack

username perfection!