Chapter 55

February 2023

"Do you know what the boys have planned for the weekend?" Willow asked as she finished packing her bag.

"I think we're doing like a bar crawl or something. How about the girls? What do they have planned?"

"I think just like a sleepover. I think they invited a few other people though. I don't really know."

Willow and Sebastian were both going away for the weekend for the bachelor/bachelorette celebrations. Their bridal parties worked on planning something for the couple. Both of them didn't really want any overnight celebrations because of Aaliyah. The group told them that they'd keep the celebrations close to home in case there was an emergency with Aaliyah so they agreed to go away for one night. Georgeta had offered to babysit Aaliyah and Bucky for the weekend.

"Bye baby! I love you so much!" Willow said as she held her daughter in her arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye mama!"

Willow handed Aaliyah to Sebastian so he could also say bye to her. "Bye my angel! I love you."

"Bye dada!"

"Are you ready to go with bunică?" he asked.

"Buni!" Aaliyah giggled when she saw her grandma holding her arms out for her.

"Thank you for watching her mamă."

"It's my pleasure. Please go enjoy your weekend. Aaliyah, Bucky, and I will be perfectly fine. Won't we Lia," she said as she gave Aaliyah's little belly a tickle, making the small girl giggle.

Once Georgeta left with Aaliyah and Bucky, it wasn't long before their doorbell rang, signaling their friend's arrival. When they opened the door, there stood Tyler and Chris smiling from ear to ear. "Are you two ready for a wild weekend?" Tyler grinned.

Willow and Sebastian just chuckled at their friend's excitement. Sebastian turned to reach for their bags and they all made their way down to the two cars waiting for them in front of their building. Sebastian helped Willow get her bags in the car and then went to put his in the other car.

Once he was done, Willow wrapped her arms tightly around him. "Bye Sebby," she said before kissing him deeply.

"Bye draga," he smiled as he tightened his grip around her.

"It's only one night you weirdos!" Chris chuckled.

Willow glared at him playfully before turning back to Sebastian and giving him one more peck on the lips. "Have fun. I'll see you tomorrow night."

"You too sweetheart. I'll see you soon." He turned towards the car, and shouted "I love you!" at her.

She giggled, "I love you too!"

Soon they were both on their way to their destinations. Since they had decided to stay close to home, they only drove a few miles before they hit were they'd be staying. Sebastian and Chris headed towards a hotel where they would go get ready to go on their bar crawl. Willow and Tyler went to a house her friends had rented where they would be having their sleepover.

Willow was so excited when as they walked towards the front door of the house. She knew Elizabeth and Scarlett would be there but she was surprised to see Sam and Zendaya as well. Willow ran straight into the living room to hug her friends. "Oh my gosh! I didn't know you guys were coming! This weekend is going to be so fun!"

The night started off with dinner and drinks. They ordered a bunch of food from Willow's favorite restaurant and made some of her favorite drinks. They also bought all her favorite snacks so they could have while they talked and played games. Willow wanted a night in but that didn't mean they weren't going to have a fun night.

The drinks kept on coming as they gathered around the living room. "So Z, how are things with you and Tommy?" Willow grinned.

Zendaya blushed at the question. "Well we've been together for a little over three and a half years and things couldn't be better. We're looking at houses right now."

"Oh my gosh! You're moving in together?!"

"Yeah. We're planning on living in LA."

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you guys! And not to brag but I like to think I'm to thank for you two being together," Willow joked.

Zendaya chuckled, "Yeah he told me about the talk you guys had. Thanks for pushing him in the right direction," she smiled.

"How about the two of you?" Scarlett asked pointing to Tyler and Sam.

"Yeah. Do we hear wedding bells in the future?" Elizabeth smirked.

Both boys just smiled and looked at each other. "Maybe," they said simultaneously.

"Are you guys planning on having more kids?" Zendaya asked Willow.

"Yeah we'd like to. Probably only one more," she smiled.

They all spent a chunk of the night gushing about their relationships. They also played some drinking games, which ended in them getting pretty drunk. As the night went on, music started to fill the house. Their night ended with them all dancing together in the living room.

They all woke up to the sunlight shining into the living room. Groans filled the room as they all slowly started to wake. "No one ever let me drink that much again," Willow said shielding her eyes from the bright light. She forced herself off of the couch where she had fallen asleep and went to the kitchen to make coffee for everyone. Slowly they all started making their way into the kitchen. "How are you guys feeling?"

"Like death," Tyler groaned. "I need food. Now."

When they all arrived back at Willow's house, Sebastian and the boys were already back. "How was your night?" Sebastian asked once he greeted his fiancée.

"Great but we're all still pretty hungover," Willow chuckled.

"Same here but we had a lot of fun. But I couldn't wait to get back home to you and to see Aaliyah and Buck again," he smiled.

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney I've had no complaints so far so I am more than okay with that

imsebastianstan maybe we should test it tonight just to be sure
willowdowney it may take a few rounds to convince me
scarlettjohansson oh god get a room!
imsebastianstan that's what we have a house for

username she's living the dream
willowdowney I definitely am