Chapter 16*

August 2017

"Cancún here we come!" Willow screamed from the back of the car as Robert pulled into the airport. He was driving her and Sebastian to the airport to catch their flight.

"Thank you Robert for giving us a ride," Sebastian said.

"No problem," he smiled. When they arrived to their terminal they got out to take out their luggage. Willow hugged her dad to say bye. "Take care of my daughter," Robert said as he hugged Sebastian.

"You have my word," he smiled.

A four hour flight later and they were in Cancún, Mexico. Neither of them had been before and Willow was determined to make it special so she booked them a house near the ocean and it was breathtaking. They had two weeks, just the two of them. This was their first time being alone for this long and they were beyond excited. They spent most of their time either on the beach, in the pool, or out exploring the city.

Willow really wanted to make Sebastian's birthday special. She knew nothing could top his declaration of love on her's but she wanted to give him at least a fraction of the happiness he gave her. She started off by making him his favorite breakfast. Then she took him for a picnic on the beach. After some time playing on the beach they went in to town for a romantic dinner.

"Happy birthday Sebastian," she said as she lifted her glass to his.

"Thank you for a wonderful day my love."

"Well it's not over just yet," she said seductively.

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go!" he said excitedly. Willow was quick to pay the check and Sebastian pulled her out of her seat so they can get back to their place quickly.

They walked in already ripping each other's clothes off. Once they were down to just their undergarments, Sebastian lifted Willow up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She placed open mouthed kisses on his neck as he carried them to their room. He practically threw her on the bed, making her body bounce a few times on it, causing her to giggle.

Sebastian got to work quickly, he pulled her thong down and placed himself in between her legs. He started kissing her inner thighs, soft moans leaving her mouth. He finally reached the place she wanted him most and gasped as his mouthed kissed her clit. He began sucking on it, causing her back to arch off the bed. "Oh fuck," she moaned. He smirked as he brought a finger to her folds and slowly pushed it in to her. He slowly started to pump into her before adding two more fingers. Her moans got louder as he picked up the pace. He continued to harshly suck on her clit and quickly pump his fingers into her. She couldn't hold the knot in her stomach anymore, she was there and it was the strongest orgasm she has ever had. "Oh my god Seb!" she screamed as she came. Sebastian continued to lick up her folds, sucking up her juices as her breathing came down.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," he said as he sat up. Willow looked at him in confusion as she saw that his face looked wet. "Babe you squirted," he smirked.

"Holy shit. That's never happened before," she giggled. He crawled up to her and kissed her passionately. She could taste herself on his lips and she couldn't help but moan. "I was supposed to be taking care of you tonight. It's your birthday!"

"Baby believe me, watching you cum like that and getting to taste you is the best way I could spend my birthday," he leaned in to kiss her again. He pulled away and whispered "But now I want to be inside you."

"Fuck me Seb," she moaned. She pulled his cock out of his boxers and pushed them down with her feet. She lined him up at her entrance and he slowly pushed into her. They both moaned at the pleasure they were feeling.