Chapter 27*

August 2018

Willow and Sebastian were relaxing in their rented home in Athens, Greece. Sebastian was there to film his new movie, Monday, from August to December. Willow wanted so badly to stay with him the whole time but she had to be back in New York in September for Fashion Week, so she would be spending a month with him until then. "So what's your schedule like while you're here?"

"Well since I don't have to go through as much hair and makeup as I do for Avengers, I don't have to be on set until 8 am. We're only on set from Monday to Thursday, unless we're needed on an off day. We only have a few night shoots, so I should be done fairly early on most days."

"Well I'm glad that I'll at least be able to spend time with you while I'm here."

"What are you going to do while I'm on set? You can always join me if you want, but I don't know how much fun that'll be for you."

"Well I'll probably go with you some days but I really wanna explore the city and just go take some pictures."

"Well don't do too much without me," he chuckled. "I wanna explore with you too!"

"You'll have three months to explore once I leave."

"Yeah but I want to do it with you," he pouted.

"I'm going to miss you," she sighed as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I know sweetheart, me too. But we have a month together before you have to leave so let's take advantage of it," he kissed her head. "How about we watch a movie tonight and then tomorrow when I'm done filming we take a walk to dinner and explore the city?"

"Sounds perfect," she smiled.

They changed into their pajamas, Sebastian in some shorts and Willow in one of his large shirts, and they cuddled together on the couch and put on a movie. Sebastian held her close to his chest as the movie played. He wasn't really paying attention, only really focusing on Willow. The rise and fall of her chest as she breathed, the way her hair fell on her shoulders, the smell of her perfume that he loved, her small giggles at funny moments of the movie and the tears in her eyes during the sad ones. Everything about her was perfect to him and he really just couldn't believe that she was his. He always hoped to find someone like her, someone he'd want to spend his whole life with, he just never expected for it to be his friend's daughter.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, pulling him out of his thoughts. He hadn't noticed that she was now looking at him too, curious as to why he had been staring at her for so long without saying anything.

"You," he smiled bashfully.

She turned to face him, "And what about me were you thinking about?" she chuckled.

"Just how much I love you and how perfect you are."

"Oh please, I am far from perfect," she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You are my definition of perfect."

She pulled him into a kiss and wrapped her arms around him, "I love you." She continued to deepen the kiss as she moved to his lap to straddle him. She began to grind on him, feeling his bulge harden under her. He began to softly moan as she moved her hand to pull his shorts and boxers down enough to free his already hard cock. She stroked it a few times before moving her underwear to the side to quickly slide down on him.

"Fuck," he moaned as she began to slowly bounce on him. She continued to kiss him as her hands moved through his hair, pulling on it lightly. She quickened her pace as she felt herself tightening around him as her release was approaching. Loud moans escaped both their mouths as they came together. "Shit that was incredible," he said in between breaths. She smiled as she lifted herself off of him and cuddled into him.

Most of their time in Greece went just like that. After Sebastian would end his days on set, he'd go to their house to change and pick her up and then they'd go out to explore Athens. They then would come home and relax, usually ending with them either cuddling or having sex. This lasted for a month until Willow had to leave to go back home to New York.

"Please promise me we'll FaceTime each other everyday," she sighed as she held him tight before entering the airport.

"I promise. I'll see you at the beginning of December, okay. I love you," he kissed her one last time before they said their goodbyes and she made her way into the airport. This was going to be the longest they'd been apart since they met and while neither of them were looking forward to it, they knew it would be the first of many times.

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney who gave this man permission to look this goodtagged: @imsebastianstan

tagged: @imsebastianstan

tylerjones you are one lucky lady 😍
imsebastianstan thanks man 😏
willowdowney will you two please stop flirting with each other

username wowza

anthonymackie you jumped his bone after taking this didn't you?
willowdowney hell yeah I did

username you continue to bless us with pictures of this beautiful man

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan she is perfectiontagged: @willowdowney

tagged: @willowdowney

elizabetholsen hot damn!

username dhxbsdb holy cow she's hot

robertdowneyjr put on some clothes young lady
willowdowney this is the most I've worn all month