Chapter 41

April 2021

Sebastian had spent the last month at home with Willow. He had been doing as much as he could to help Willow with her pregnancy. He had already missed the previous two months and would be missing the next three and he felt absolutely terrible. He knew that she needed him to be there but he just couldn't get out of the jobs he already had lined up before finding out she was pregnant. He was hoping and praying that he'd be done filming in time to be there for when Willow gave birth. Her due date and their filming end date were cutting really close. But he would do anything he needed to do to be there, he wouldn't miss the birth of his first child and he needed to be there to support the love of his life.

It was the day before Sebastian had to fly to Los Angeles to film his new TV show. He had woken up early to make Willow her favorite breakfast at the moment, which was banana pancakes with fruit on the side. Then he took her and Bucky on a picnic to the park. Since he wasn't able to go nursery shopping with her, he made sure to take her to buy all the things they still needed after the baby shower; which was mainly toiletries and more diapers. They ended the night by going to a beautiful dinner at their favorite restaurant. Willow was so tired after their long day but she felt so loved by the way Sebastian had treated her all day.

Once they were home, all Willow wanted to do was get into her pajamas and watch a movie with Sebastian and Bucky in bed. It didn't take long for Willow to fall asleep. They weren't even an hour into the movie before Willow and Bucky's small snores filled Sebastian ears. He smiled as he looked at Willow cuddled up into him and Bucky laying between his legs. Sebastian took the chance every night when Willow fell asleep to talk to the baby. He hadn't told Willow he did this every night, he wasn't embarrassed by it but it relaxed him to be able to bond with their baby this way.

He put his hand on Willow's belly and put his face as close as he could without waking her, "Hi there my love. It's daddy," he smiled. "I might not be able to talk to you again until you are born but I wanted to tell you that I love you. I can't wait to meet you and hold you. I hope you look like your mother because she is the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. She is going to be the best mom, I just know it. And you already have a lot of people that love you; your grandparents and all your aunts and uncles. Even Bucky already loves you, he lays next to mommy's belly whenever she takes naps on the couch," he giggled as he pictured this happening everyday. "Well I think it's time for me to go to sleep. I'll talk to you again in three months my angel. I love you so much," he placed a gentle kiss on her belly. He laid closer to Willow and let sleep over take him.

Sebastian had been gone for about a month now but he made sure to FaceTime, call, and text Willow everyday. She kept him updated on how the baby was doing and when he was available she even had her mom FaceTime him during her doctor appointments. They both wished he was there in person but getting to be there virtually or even just getting pictures afterwards made him feel a little better.

***

iMessage

Willow 🤍
hi sweetheart
how was filming today?

Sebs 🖤
it was great actually!
this is probably the most fun I've been able to have with a role
they're finally letting me post a picture of how I look

Willow 🤍
ooh does that mean I can finally post something too?!

Sebs 🖤
I mean yeah I'm sure that'd be okay but why do you want to post a picture?

Willow 🤍
BECAUSE YOU LOOK HOT
please send me a picture!

Sebs 🖤
[1 image attached]

Willow 🤍
HCBJSMBA
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT
BUT MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLESSED
YOU ARE ONE SEXY MAN

Sebs 🖤
😏
I can always count on you to be my biggest hype woman

Willow 🤍
don't forget about Anthony! no one delivers compliments like he does to you lol

Sebs 🖤
that is true lol
I secretly love it

Willow 🤍
I know you do haha
now can you please send me a photo I can actually post without getting my account suspended

Sebs 🖤
what will I get in return?

Willow 🤍
[1 image attached]

Sebs 🖤
FUCK
YOU ARE MORE STUNNING EVERY PASSING DAY

Willow 🤍
I look like a house
but I love you for saying that

Sebs 🖤
you are growing our baby inside of you so your body is absolutely beautiful. don't you ever think differently
I love you too
we have a photoshoot today but I'll be sure to send you a picture you can post
I gotta get back on set so I'll call you later

Willow 🤍
okay I hope you have a good day
I'll talk to you later!

***

Willow Downey posted a photo

willowdowney Sebastian Stan I demand you get down to a tattoo parlor immediately and get these put on your body permanently

willowdowney Sebastian Stan I demand you get down to a tattoo parlor immediately and get these put on your body permanently. I am one lucky woman
tagged: @imsebastianstan @pamandtommyonhulu

tylerjones DNJSAK THIS PICTURE IS MAKING IT HARD TO BREATHE
willowdowney you have a boyfriend so stop flirting with mine
samneal oh I don't mind at all. I MEAN LOOK AT YOUR MAN
imsebastianstan 😏😏

username SEBASTIAN WITH TATTOOS SEBASTIAN WITH TATTOOS

username SEBASTIAN WITH PIERCINGS SEBASTIAN WITH PIERCINGS

username I didn't think he could get any hotter but LOOK AT HIM