Chapter 93

2037

Aaliyah Stan posted a tweet

aaliyahstan thinking of doing a instagram live later. any thing you guys want to see?
username do an instagram deep dive with your family and boyfriend!
username YES
username I'd love to see you all react to each other's old posts!
username I can already imagine Willow and Sebastian thirsting over each other

***

Aaliyah was in the living room watching a movie with James and her family. She had a bunch of people reply with different ideas for her Instagram live but the idea of going through each other's Instagram posts seemed like so much fun. Aaliyah picked up the remote and turned off the movie.

"What the hell Aaliyah," Athena groaned.

"Lia why'd you turn off the movie?" Sebastian asked.

"We're doing an Instagram live," she said pulling up the app on her phone.

"No! Why?" Athena scoffed.

"The fans have spoken and they want us all to react to each other's Instagrams."

"Sounds fun to me," Willow said getting up to sit next to Aaliyah. "We should project one of our phones to the TV so we can all see the pictures easier."

They all took a few minutes to screenshot the pictures they wanted everyone to react to. Once they were all ready, Willow set up her phone with the TV and pulled up the pictures everyone sent her while Aaliyah started the live on her phone. "Hello everyone! Aaliyah Stan here! I have a few special guests with me today. My boyfriend James, my sister Athena, and my mom and dad!" she said as she faced the camera to each person. "As requested, we are going to react to each other's Instagrams."

"Let's start with you," Willow said to Aaliyah.

***

Aaliyah Stan posted a photo

aaliyahstan thanks for a fun night dad!tagged: @imsebastianstan

tagged: @imsebastianstan

***

"This night was a blast! I'm so glad mom couldn't go with you so you took me instead," Aaliyah chuckled.

"It really was a great night."

"Aww my loves! You looked so amazing!" Willow exclaimed.

"You are truly growing into a beautiful young woman Aaliyah," Sebastian smiled.

"Thanks dad," Aaliyah said going over to hug her dad.

"You really do look incredible!" James said. He felt Sebastian glaring daggers at him.