Chapter 57

March 2023

"Everyone join me in welcoming Mr. and Mrs. Stan!" The DJ said causing everyone to erupt into cheers. They walked in and made their way to the dance floor. "Everyone please turn your attention to the dance floor as the couple share their first dance as husband and wife."

Best Part by Daniel Caesar featuring H.E.R. began to play. Willow wrapped her arms around Sebastian's neck while he wrapped his around her waist. They looked into each other's eyes as the lyrics began coming through.

You don't know babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

Sebastian started to sing the words to Willow, keeping his eyes locked on her. Her eyes filled with tears as she felt the his love towards her radiate off of him.

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it, I know you're a star
Where you go I'll follow, no matter how far
If life is a movie, know you're the best part, ooh
You're the best part, ooh
Best part

She pulled him into a gentle kiss. They whispered "I love you" to each other before she rested her head on his chest. She could feel his heart beating and there was nothing she loved more than the way something so simple could bring her so much comfort.

It's this sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

Willow lifted her head back up and was now softly singing to Sebastian. His eyes filled up with tears. He loved her so much and although the room was full of people, it was as if they were the only two people in existence. They were bearing their heart and souls to each other with a simple look.

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it, I know you're a star
Where you go I'll follow, no matter how far
If life is a movie, then you're the best part, oh
You're the best part, ooh
Best part

Sebastian continued to sway her back and forth, trying to remember everything about this moment. He leaned down to place his lips on hers. They kissed for the remainder of the song. Both of their eyes filled with tears. This was the beginning of their life together.

They broke the kiss once the song finally ended and the crowd erupted into cheers. They looked around and saw their loved ones also crying. They could feel the love around the room and were so happy to be sharing this moment with their family and closest friends. After everyone sat around and ate dinner, it was now time for toasts. They had asked Tyler and Chris to make toasts for them. Tyler was up first.

"Hello everyone! For those of you that don't know me, I'm Tyler, Willow's best friend. I wanna start off by thanking you guys for letting me walk down the aisle with Ameirca's Ass over there. I mean what a dream come true," he joked causing everyone to burst out into laughter as Chris' head flew back and his hand went to his chest. "Anyways, Willow and I met a little over ten years ago, pretty much once she moved to Paris, and we became inseparable. Willow talked a little bit about it in her vows, but I'm sure most of you don't fully know how this beautiful relationship started. Now I got permission from both of them to talk about it, cause its scandalous," this caused the crowd to laugh, especially those who knew how the relationship started. "Willow was a huge Gossip Girl fan as a teen and we used to binge watch it together in Paris. Every time Sebastian's character came on, she just wouldn't shut up about how hot she thought he was, I mean I can't even blame her, have you seen him!" Sebastian chuckled at Tyler, knowing that their friend always said things like that to him. "When she started working for Marvel, she had no idea who would be in the movie. So when she found out Sebastian would be in it, she texted me immediately, freaking out. When they did meet, everyone saw that there was something there. They both obviously were crushing on each other. They quickly started hooking up casually and it finally turned into something more when Willow asked him to be her boyfriend. We were all very excited for them. I never thought there would be anyone good enough for Willow. She is the kindest, most lovable people I know. She may not always see it, but she is a light everywhere she goes. Sebastian you got yourself a good one here. I love you both very much and I wish you a lifetime of happiness." Willow and Sebastian were now sobbing. They both stood up to bring Tyler into a hug, thanking him for his beautiful words. They sat back down as Chris stood up to give his speech.

"Hello everyone, I am Chris, one of Sebastian's best friends. I remember when Sebastian first met Willow. It was the first day on set and he saw her talking to Hemsworth and Hiddleston. I like to think he fell in love as soon as his eyes landed on her. All he would ever talk about was how beautiful and kind she was and how much he wanted to get to know her better. When they got together, I was over the moon. I met Willow on the set of the first Avengers movie and she quickly became like a little sister to me. She is an absolute angel. She makes you love her and just want to protect her at all costs. I know everyone in this room can agree to that. Only half of the people in here are her legitimate family but because of who she is she has gained so many more people who see her as one of their own. I can see why Sebastian fell in love with her. I have never met two people more perfect for each other. You are two of the greatest people I know and it has been an honor to watch your relationship flourish into what it is today. I love you two and I know that what you have here is forever." They were both now complete sobbing messes. They wrapped Chris into a hug and they all just took a few seconds to just cry together.

After the toasts and some mingling it was time to dance. Sebastian danced with both their moms and Avri, causing Willow to cry. Then Willow danced with her dad and brothers and she cried some more. She loved her new family so much and was so grateful that they loved her just as much. She took a moment to go compose herself and retouch her makeup before coming back out to join her guests on the dance floor. They danced the night away with all their family and friends.

They gathered all the Marvel cast and took a few group pictures with them. They all took their turns in congratulating them and wishing them the best of luck.

The rest of the night was great. They danced more, they drank, they talked with their guests, and took so many pictures. They loved every second of it. This was just the beginning of their life together and they were so incredibly happy to be sharing it with all the people they loved most.