Chapter 66*

February 2024

This was Willow and Sebastian's sixth Valentine's Day together and their first together as a married couple. Sebastian was always going out of his way to make Willow feel special but especially on days like Valentine's. Since Aaliyah was born he also started to get little gifts for her. He always made sure to start off the day by giving Willow a huge bouquet of flowers and a bouquet of balloons for Aaliyah.

"Good morning draga mea. Happy Valentine's Day," Sebastian said to Willow once they were both awake and looking at each other.

She leaned forward and placed her lips on his, giving him a loving kiss. "Good morning sweetheart. Happy Valentine's Day."

"We have brunch reservations so we should start getting ready. I'll go get Aaliyah ready while you go do your thing."

"Okay. Do you want me to pick out an outfit for you?"

"Sure," he chuckled. "We gotta look brunch appropriate, right?"

"Of course! So make sure Lia is brunch ready," she laughed.

They went their separate ways, Willow to the shower and Sebastian to Aaliyah's room. He gave her a quick bath and got her dressed before taking her to Willow where she was now out of the shower and getting ready. She approved of Aaliyah's outfit and it was now Sebastian's turn to go shower. It was about an hour later before they were all ready to go.

Their day started off with them going to brunch at their usual place. It was their absolute favorite place to go eat brunch and all the staff knew them already and were always incredible. After having a delicious meal and a few mimosas, they went on a walk around their neighborhood. They loved the neighborhood they lived in and often took walks around it. There were numerous shops that they would normally stop at to look around and do a little shopping.

When they got back home they all settled into the living room and put on a movie. Sebastian sat on the couch, leaning on the arm of it, with Willow sitting in between his legs and Aaliyah cuddled on her lap. By the time the movie ended, Aaliyah was fully asleep in Willows arms.

"Wanna help me put her to bed?" Sebastian nodded his head and helped Willow stand up without waking up Aaliyah. Once they were both off the couch, Sebastian took Aaliyah from Willow's arms and started walking towards her room with Willow following. He set her down gently on her bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

As soon as they stepped out of her room and closed the door, Willow pushed him against the wall and smashed her lips against his, catching him by surprise. He moaned against her lips. "What's gotten into you?" he said as best as he could in between kisses.

"We don't have much time before she wakes up. And I need you," she moved her lips down to his neck. "Daddy," she whispered.

He moaned at the nickname, placing his hands under her thighs to signal her to jump up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her to their room. They made quick work at undressing each other, loving the feeling of their hands on each other. She pushed him on the bed before crawling up his body to connect their lips again.

Willow reached in between them and stroked Sebastian a few times before lining him up and sinking down onto him. She quickly bottomed out, making them both groan at the pleasure they were feeling. "Fuck you feel so good," Sebastian moaned.

"Shit. So do you," she said as she began to bounce on him. Her movements were slow as she kissed him deeply. Savoring the taste of each other.

She slightly leaned back and placed her hands on his thighs to support herself, giving him a full view of her pussy taking in his cock with every bounce. He sat up a little and moved his hand to her core, making quick circles on her clit. She felt her orgasm approaching and continued to slam down onto him. "I'm gonna cum daddy!"

Her movements started to falter and Sebastian decided to take matters into his own hands. He gripped her hips and started to roughly thrust up into her. "Cum for me draga," he groaned. After a few more thrusts her orgasm washed over her and she clenched around him, milking Sebastian of his own orgasm. She collapsed on top of him and Sebastian began to place loving kisses on her head as they both came down from their high.

They stayed in each other's embrace before they heard a small cry coming from outside their door. They both chuckled before Willow lifted herself off of him, wincing at the emptiness she now felt. She began to stand up and felt her knees weaken below her. Sebastian quickly stood up and sat her back down on the bed. "Don't worry sweetheart," he kissed her head before reaching for his clothes. "Why don't you get cleaned up and I'll go get Lia and get started on dinner."

Willow got herself cleaned up and dressed before making her way down to the kitchen. Aaliyah was sat down at the kitchen table with a coloring book while Sebastian was getting everything ready for dinner. She went to place a kiss on Aaliyah's head before going to help Sebastian cook. As she was washing up, he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder. He was so happy with the life he had with his two girls. "I love you both so much."

Willow turned in his arms and smiled brightly at him, "I love you too."

***

Sebastian Stan posted a photo

imsebastianstan happy valentines day my beautiful girlstagged: @willowstan

tagged: @willowstan

elizabetholsen oh my god they're so cute!

username Aaliyah looks just like her!

***

Willow Stan posted a photo

willowstan my lovestagged: @imsebastianstan

willowstan my loves
tagged: @imsebastianstan

tomholland2013 please tell me I'm not the only one sobbing
willowstan I'm right there with you

username this is so adorable!